Need for Speed Undercover Wii

6.2

Dec 11, 2008
    This game is great fun for those of you who don't obsess over racing games. This is the first racing game I bought for my Wii and I'm completely addicted. I personally love escaping the cops and doing as much damage as I personally can - sometimes opting to do this rather than race! Overall I like the graffics, steering quality is quite good but takes awhile to get used to new This game is great fun for those of you who don't obsess over racing games. This is the first racing game I bought for my Wii and I'm completely addicted. I personally love escaping the cops and doing as much damage as I personally can - sometimes opting to do this rather than race! Overall I like the graffics, steering quality is quite good but takes awhile to get used to new cars. Overall ... good game, good price, good fun! Expand
  2. TonySum
    Jan 26, 2009
    For the lack of cars and backward programming.
  3. Jan 14, 2012
    The game is good, but not perfect. The game has good graphics; but not very good because while you're driving around in the game, cars and trucks pop-out from a short distance. This makes it difficult cause you could get hit by those cars. Career mode in this game is very short; but the cutscenes are epic. The cutscenes shows actors and alot of things happening like your watching a movie.The game is good, but not perfect. The game has good graphics; but not very good because while you're driving around in the game, cars and trucks pop-out from a short distance. This makes it difficult cause you could get hit by those cars. Career mode in this game is very short; but the cutscenes are epic. The cutscenes shows actors and alot of things happening like your watching a movie. These cutscenes really get you to play this game even more. The sound in this game is great; but in cutscenes the sound does get a little fuzzy. Challenge Series is fun, but like career mode, it's very short. Graphics: 7.2 Sound: 7.8 Design: 8.0 Length: 6.0 Gameplay: 8.1 Multiplayer: 8.3 Overall: 7.7 Expand

#41 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2008

1. Need for Speed Undercover lacks challenge, struggles technically, and practically requires sunglasses to play. The framework for a stronger game is present, but the final product simply doesn't come close to competing with games like "Midnight Club: LA" or "Burnout Paradise."
    Not a good game by any stretch of the definition. It has numerous technical problems, including cars that don't appear until you get close to them and a poor enough overall visual quality that it can be hard to make out the track. The open world setting is misused as many races are closed off, and the driving mechanics on the whole are uninspired.
  3. Nintendo Power
    The racing itself is arcadey fun--though it can get annoyingly repetitive, especially when you spend a long time trying to evade the cops. [Holiday 2008, p.87]