New Play Control! Mario Power Tennis Wii

1. Dec 31, 2015
    I like this game in the wii more than in the gamecube,I like the new controls,this game is as great as the gamecube version,I think it has better graphics and it is fun to play it with the wii remote,I give it a 8 out of 10.

#99 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2009
#7 Most Shared Wii Game of 2009

Either Nintendo has decided to become the laziest publisher in the gaming industry or they have so many killer titles in the pipeline that they just couldn’t be bothered to put an ounce of effort into justifying the existence of Power Tennis. Adding sub-par Wii controls to a five-year-old GameCube game without adding anything new in terms of modes, gameplay or story is not acceptable.
  2. The NewPlayControl series is back again, this time with Mario Power Tennis, a fair adaptation of the original GameCube's game. Same graphics and gameplay with very few new goodies make this remake a very interesting one for those who have never enjoyed it, or just for those who loves playing virtual tennis. The new control system isn't as precise as we could hoped, but it's still fun and wide-opened for any kind of gamers.
  3. Ultimately, this is one of the most surprising titles of the previous Nintendo console, and undoubtedly it will take by surprise those who didn't have the chance to enjoy it then. Unfortunately, there are some unpolished aspects, like the technical part of the game, although the worst thing we've found is the absence of the online component, which would have dramatically increased the fun in this game.