New Play Control! Pikmin Wii

8.8

1. Jul 10, 2014
    Fantastic game, not just a port, this version allows you to restart your day or go back in times a few days back. So the obnoxious time limit is not as grueling at all here. On top of that the wiimote seems to have been made for Pikmin, and this is coming from someone who does not like the wiimote one little bit. A wonderful first installment for one of the best series Myamoto and NintendoFantastic game, not just a port, this version allows you to restart your day or go back in times a few days back. So the obnoxious time limit is not as grueling at all here. On top of that the wiimote seems to have been made for Pikmin, and this is coming from someone who does not like the wiimote one little bit. A wonderful first installment for one of the best series Myamoto and Nintendo ever created. Here's to many more Pikmin games. Expand
  2. Feb 25, 2011
    Ah, Pikmin. one of the best RTS series of all time.
    it's so great. it's mixes fighting and scavenger hunting so well that My brain should be splattered on the wall from an awesomeness explosion. Why that hasn't happened yet, I'll never know.
  3. Rubbermade
    Mar 27, 2009
    This is a fantastic game. It is a remake so how can anyone criticize it on having bad graphics or no new content or for not being Pikmin 3? New Play Control Pikimin is better than the GCN Pikmin. I can see now why people claim that the Wii has no games rated highly on this site and its because the critics are bias against the Wii and closed minded.
  4. Paratroopa
    Mar 18, 2009
    Recently, I once created a discussion named "Mario Tennis Wii is this? NO! IT CAN'T BE!!!" and that discussion is about New Play Control! games shouldn't come out. Actually, I don't have Pikmin on Gamecube, so I'll give it a try. When, I played it, the graphics are slightly improved. The soundtrack? Awesome. The gameplay? Well, I heard the Gamecube version is quite Recently, I once created a discussion named "Mario Tennis Wii is this? NO! IT CAN'T BE!!!" and that discussion is about New Play Control! games shouldn't come out. Actually, I don't have Pikmin on Gamecube, so I'll give it a try. When, I played it, the graphics are slightly improved. The soundtrack? Awesome. The gameplay? Well, I heard the Gamecube version is quite frustrating because it's hard to aim. But the Wii controls make it easier. Like that, you are free to throw your Pikmins in any direction you want! What's more? Well, there's a day-to-day save functioning. You can restart the day you saved and start over. Cool! Overall, "New Play Control! Pikmin" is a great game. It proved me wrong about New Play Control! games which I think is horrible. Oops. There's a "New Play Control! Donkey Kong Jungle Beat" and "New Play Control! PIkmin 2"! See ya! Expand
  5. RB
    Mar 10, 2009
    Excellent with the Wii controls, it's as though the game was made for the Wii. While there's nothing new, they made minor changes (such as the Bulborbs no longer roaring when they die, which I am very disappointed at) and the Wii controls like I said are awesome.
  6. Feb 25, 2011
    Ah, Pikmin. one of the best RTS series of all time.

1. Pikmin 2 is also due a New Play Control! reissue this year, and it's a better game in every respect. It's longer and more sophisticated, with more varied Pikmin and enemy types; it has co-operative and competitive multiplayer; it has randomised caves with finite Pikmin numbers, ideal for the game's challenge mode; it has no time limit.
  2. A cynical reissue to exploit the game-starved hardcore on Wii? This is far too complicated for your mum to play. Still, it's a genuine (prequel to a) classic.
  3. It's not as good as its sequel but Pikmin is still a great game and is essential to those who haven't played it.