No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle Wii

• Release Date: Jan 26, 2010
8.7

1. marcC
    Feb 18, 2010
    I was going to give this game a solid 10 but for the absurd difficulty on shinobus mission in sweet mode. Im giving it a 3 Yeah it starts off great but in shinobus first mission in the game after you battle bad guys you have to destroy things to take out beams that block your progress you have all the time in the world and no eemies are coming at you but there is one device on a wall I I was going to give this game a solid 10 but for the absurd difficulty on shinobus mission in sweet mode. Im giving it a 3 Yeah it starts off great but in shinobus first mission in the game after you battle bad guys you have to destroy things to take out beams that block your progress you have all the time in the world and no eemies are coming at you but there is one device on a wall I can not hit with my range attack or upclose It takes several trys to jump from the perch you can climb onto to the perch accross from this final one and even when your accross from it your to low to hit it with a range attack and you cant reach it So apparently you have to jump at it and hit or So I was reading but I just can't do it. ALso you think your gonna get to fight 50 people cause after you beat the first guy your told your ranked number 51 But then you fight number 50 and 24 of hiss groupies all at once as one on one battle you win and are now ranked 25 after 2 more battles 4 in total your ranked 23 your told you will fight 12 opponenets but you only fight one opponent And I guess something happened to the other 11 cause all of a sudden you are ranked number 11 or 10 Yeah I forgot the ranking Then comes the shinobu mission which starts off awesome but reaches a point where you wish there was an easier mode than sweet. Yeah I don't mind getting my butt kicked by one of the bad guys but when I get my butt kicked by a puzzle well thats just annoying. Expand

#9 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2010

1. In conclusion, No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle is an entertaining game, although it does suffer from some minor gameplay nuisances with the dodgy camera.
  2. If you're a fan of the first game but found it somewhat flawed in some areas, this sequel does a good job on rectifying almost all of them. The visuals are somewhat improved, the plot is interesting and full of fun characters and gameplay is solid. Minor technical flaws aren't enough to dampen the overall experience all too much.
  3. No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle has more style, fresh ideas and great music than any human ever can handle. It's a better game than the original No More Heroes, but still has some minor gameplay disturbances.