Obscure: The Aftermath Wii

8.1

1. Aug 8, 2011
    This isn't a bad game by any stretch. Really as far as Wii games go it's kind of nice to see a more adult oriented game. The issues are that the cameras are kind of a pain in the ass to get aimed in the right directions and the save points get to be ridicules at times. Overall I have really enjoyed playing the game and would recommend it if you can pick it up for 20 bucks or less.
  2. Mar 14, 2012
    Best game series EVER. Instead of surviving the horrors of zombies and monsters as typical police or war veterans, you play as un experienced students who need to survive the horrors of Fallcreak. Great story, great graphics and great fun factor. Highly recommend it.

1. Electronic Gaming Monthly
    The most frightening thing about this experience is how filled with hatred and rage I get when I find myself stuck in the environment or when the camera swings into "s*** view" for the billionth time. [Apr 2008, p.72]
  2. Nintendo Power
    So, sure, Obscure: The Aftermath doesn't exactly succeed as a horror game, but it is fun, with some good usage of the Wii remote. [Apr 2008, p.89]
  3. Play Magazine
    So if you're looking for some bone-chilling survival horror that's a horse of a different color, tuition is only $29.99. [Apr 2008, p.63]