Offroad Extreme! Special Edition Wii

1.2

Overwhelming dislike- based on 9 Ratings

1. Jan 17, 2011
    Absolute stinker, wouldn't bother with this piece of trash. Crap Graphics, crap controls. Don't let your kids anywhere near this or it will scar them for life. If you were unfortunate enough to have bought this, burn it ! watching it burn is much more fun than playing it.
  2. RickB.
    Jan 25, 2008
    Waste of money! Very hard to control and not any fun. Would not even rent this one.
  3. CmdrWhiteWolf
    May 1, 2008
    This is a "DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY" Game. The controls quite frankly stink beyond belief. The "EASY" difficulty setting is a complete farce. My friend and I found the game to be basically unplayable for the same reasons as this companies other title (which probably copies the code from this game verbatim) Mini Desktop Racing. About the only thing this game does better than that title isThis is a "DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY" Game. The controls quite frankly stink beyond belief. The "EASY" difficulty setting is a complete farce. My friend and I found the game to be basically unplayable for the same reasons as this companies other title (which probably copies the code from this game verbatim) Mini Desktop Racing. About the only thing this game does better than that title is have somewhat better camera pov's. Other than that, it's essentially the same game with different skins.
    Personally, after encountering two such botched games like this, I'm apt to write off any other game titles available from this same game co as merely being nothing more than poor quality "fluff & dump" (to make a quick buck) variety...
  4. Mar 17, 2015
    Another piece of crap from Data Design Interactive. First Ninjabread Man, Anubis II, Action Girlz Racing, London Taxi Rush Hour, Now THIS?!?! Bad graphics, controls, etc. I am DONE reviewing products from this company. Don't buy anything from DDI. Their games are just unplayable.
  5. Mar 18, 2015
    Another crap with liquid poop. DDI and this game sucks. Controls,graphics,etc. are all AWFUL. I am SO THROUGH REVIEWING WANKING POOP THIS! Keep it simple: Avoid this crap at ALL COSTS!! A total failure and a COMPLETE waste of money. Buy Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U instead. #WankingHell
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

The fact that this boring, clumsy, amateur racing game is labeled a special edition is baffling to me – it is especially bad, but otherwise there is nothing special about it.