Pac-Man Party Wii

5.9

1. Oct 29, 2016
    Fun game, nice soundtrack. Love the new designs before the show ruined it. It's really fun to play. I love the mini bosses the strategy used for it. Kept beating my friends
  2. Aug 4, 2016
    This game is a kinda cheap ripoff of mario party and the minigames are kinda basic. But besides those problems the gameplay is fun and addicting the gameplay is also.
  3. Apr 25, 2012
    this game stunned me I just like it so much that I think it obviosly deserves this rating.
  4. Apr 24, 2012
    This game is good but I do not get it how people do not like it.I liked it a lot from the start and it was good.It is a copy from Mario Parity but it is still really good and really fun!

#28 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2010
#50 Most Shared Wii Game of 2010

1. Feb 10, 2011
    Pac-Man Party has a lot of the right elements, but Namco wasn't able to fit them together to make a worthwhile game.
  2. Feb 6, 2011
    Pac-Man Party is quite a surprising party game. The minigames are as good as, if not better, than some of the Mario Party games offered recently, while the board game elements are more engaging than most of the current party games.
  3. Jan 10, 2011
    An overall boring experience is partially saved by the arcade games collection included.