5.6

1. Nov 7, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. ...About this game...yeah, it kinda sucks. I mean...you run around and help out Pokemon and befriend them. But...what's the point in that...Pokemon used to be about battles and being the very best..not befriend Pokemon and battling for the greater good...this game even made Reshiram and Zekrom look bad. I wouldn't let any of my family members play this game...the only good thing about this game is how they put Serperior in it...so I am happy, because I love Grass-types. But...nonetheless...this game kinda sucks...not a good game GameFreak... Expand
  2. Mar 6, 2012
    I want to be the very best, like no one ever was! To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause! ...Oh wait this isn't a real Pokemon game. Never mind.

1. Apr 17, 2012
    PokéPark 2 suffers from clunky controls and a lack of challenge. Only the young Pokémon fans will overlook that for an overall happy and cuddly game.
  2. Apr 12, 2012
    PokePark 2 is, more or less, on the same footing as the Dead or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball games. It's much more kid friendly, of course. But like DOA Extreme Beach Volleyball and Xtreme 2, PokePark 2 is all about playing nice and doing favours (or maybe even "battling") in hopes of acquiring more friends in this world devoid of humans trying to stuff unwitting creatures into Pokeballs.
  3. Apr 10, 2012
    PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond could have been something great for the fans of Pikachu & friends, but the game disappoints with bad controls, the missing rpg-elements and a poor presentation.