Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Wii

8.1

1. Justin
    May 18, 2010
    Finally a true Prince of Persia game for the Wii. Its one of the best Action/Adventure games on the system. It looks absolutely gorgeous and runs silky smooth at 60fps. This is a must buy for all Wii owners, so pick it up ASAP. You won't be disappointed.
  2. Feb 10, 2012
    This game is awesome. The mechanic of using the pointer to create items to solve puzzles adds so much. Brought back so much I loved about the Sands of Time and made the combat more fun but I could still play this game without combat and probably like it better. Only drawback is that it is so much easier than Sands of Time. Every platform puzzle was telegraphed on what you need to do.This game is awesome. The mechanic of using the pointer to create items to solve puzzles adds so much. Brought back so much I loved about the Sands of Time and made the combat more fun but I could still play this game without combat and probably like it better. Only drawback is that it is so much easier than Sands of Time. Every platform puzzle was telegraphed on what you need to do. Although I never got stuck for a while like Sands of Time. I do like that pointing will tell you if you can make a jump or not which I hated about Sands of Time when I fell to my death on what looked like a possible jump. Overall I recommend to anybody who loved Sands of Time because you might like it even better. Expand

#48 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2010
#28 Most Shared Wii Game of 2010

1. Nintendo Power
    The developers did an admirable job of re-creating the overall feel of the previous titles while making a game that's great in its own right. [June 2010, p.84]
    At its heart, the game's mechanics have a lot of potential, and at their best remind me of puzzle-platforming greats like Klonoa. But in overestimating what the Wiimote can do, developer Ubisoft has made a game that eventually collapses under its own weight.
    It’s common to get a “different” experience on Wii but it’s rare when that experience is just as impressive as the bigger systems. This version of the game is chock full of challenging gameplay and fun surprises, wrapped up in a product that really shows off some clever new Wii-centric gameplay mechanics.