8.5

1. Jul 2, 2012
    El juego que necesitaba la Wii tras Silent Hill, uno de los grandes del terror sin ninguna duda, si te gustanl os survival horrors ni lo pienses, este juego es para ti :D
  2. Aug 7, 2013
    Project Zero 2 was one of the PS2-Games, which I loved and I will never stop loving. It can bee seen as a classic. I was very happy, when I saw Project Zero 2 for the Wii and I bought it right in the moment, when I saw it. The graphics, gameplay and also some features are better than in the PS2-Version. They took some of the gameplay out of Fatal Frame 4: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse (The ghost-hand and the cameraview is behind the charakter from now on for example).
    Not only this game is one of the best Horrorgames for the Nintendo Wii but one of the best Horrorgames of all times. There is one feature added, which was'nt inside Crimson Butterfly for PS2. The Haunted Houses oder "Ghosthouses". This is a bonus added with more gameplay, which is working like a rail-shooter. The maingame mostly was'nt changed, but the changes, that are there (Controls, Graphics, Additional Gameplay Features, etc.) are for the better.
    If you have a Nintendo Wii, I strongly recommend to buy this game!

1. Oct 14, 2012
    Still a very good horror adventure. Too bad the bit too shaky camera controls are not an improvement. [Sept 2012]
  2. Sep 18, 2012
    A great survival horror with combat that exacerbates the tension rather than distracts from its. [Oct 2012, p.65]
  3. Sep 14, 2012
    Project Zero 2: Wii Edition is a state of the art survival horror, and this alone should be enough to tempt the genre's aficionados.