Rampage: Total Destruction Wii

5.6

1. Sep 10, 2011
    You know it is pretty bad when a game has nothing to offer at all crappy gameplay, except for the arcade game which is better than the actual game, thats pretty bad
  2. Jory
    Mar 2, 2007
    I wish I'd read the reviews before purchasing this title. At least it wasn't expensive. Midway really missed the boat in utilizing the Wii's controls, especially if you try the game using the Wii Remote without a nunchuk. (A bad idea. Don't try.) At least they provided the original version, so the purchase wasn't a total loss.
  3. Nov 13, 2011
    My god this game is boring. Words can not describe how utterly boring this boring game is. There is nothing I can say about this game other than boring. Or maybe ugly.

#12 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2006

1. Shoehorning in the most basic of Wii motion-sensing controls isn't enough to make a clunky, repetitive game like Rampage fun--if anything, it just makes it more annoying.
  2. Nintendo Power
    Bigger doesn't necessarily mean better. [jan. 2007, p.106]
  3. There is still something incredibly satisfying about beating your buddy up until he shrinks down to a little naked person and then eating him for lunch.