Rampage: Total Destruction Wii

5.6

1. RogerK.
    Feb 21, 2007
    I found this game to be a fun game. One of that games that you can just chill out and play, not actually thinking about what you're doing or trying too hard. Fun to play for a bit now and then.
    Feb 25, 2007
    Despite the critics, I think this game is fun. New punch/destruction moves the original didn't have that you really get into. In my opinion noting feels better than swooping up a cop car and throwing it at a building, and that's exactly what you do.
  3. TedC.
    Apr 4, 2007
    In spite of the majority of the reviews, this is a fun game to play. The Wii version could have used a little more polish before it's release, but in my opinion, it fully captures the spirit of the old arcade classics. It's not for everyone, but if you need a quick dose of mindless destruction, this is your game.
  4. ShawnP.
    Nov 8, 2007
    I thought Rampage was a blast to play multi-player. While it may not be a big improvement on previous versions, it made decent use of the Wii remote and is good considering its one of the earlier games to come out for Wii.

#12 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2006

1. Shoehorning in the most basic of Wii motion-sensing controls isn't enough to make a clunky, repetitive game like Rampage fun--if anything, it just makes it more annoying.
  2. Nintendo Power
    Bigger doesn't necessarily mean better. [jan. 2007, p.106]
  3. There is still something incredibly satisfying about beating your buddy up until he shrinks down to a little naked person and then eating him for lunch.