Rapala: We Fish Wii

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Nov 30, 2013
    It was an extremely mediocre game. It tried to be over ridiculous with it. You can apparently find fish bigger than your boat and still be able to pick it up with one hand thing. I know it's made for a younger audience than me, but it still is a terrible game. Don't buy it or you'll regret it.
  2. Oct 19, 2016
    I played this game as a child... it was my favorite game
    That hurts me
    I replayed this game recently and there is almost nothing good about this game -Controls are Stiff but make the character go 480 miles every second -PS2 quality graphics -Linear choices +Good Areas and replay-ability +some form of completion rate (albeit, its terrible) Its a good game to kill 20 minutes on,
    I played this game as a child... it was my favorite game
    That hurts me

I replayed this game recently and there is almost nothing good about this game
    -Controls are Stiff but make the character go 480 miles every second
    -PS2 quality graphics
    -Linear choices

+Good Areas and replay-ability
    +some form of completion rate (albeit, its terrible)
    Its a good game to kill 20 minutes on, but a very terrible game overall 4.3/10 - CoronzinReviews
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. All together, I didn't care for this take on the Rapala series, and I hope that if nothing else, the developers decide to give you a few more control options the next time out, or at least map the boat controls the analog stick.
    Rapala: We Fish is not a good start to bringing the series to a younger crowd. The controls are counterproductive and the layout and pacing of the game are simply mediocre at best.