Rapala's Fishing Frenzy Wii

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. PeterL.
    Nov 9, 2008
    Fine game but unable to catch any spotted bass to complete only the second difficulty. I have made research on the internet to see how professional catch them for real, tried everything and nothing works. Frustrating!
  2. JimP.
    Sep 6, 2008
    Realistic game but still fun. The Rod and Reel that comes with the game is awesome - really makes the game more fun and interactive. Plus, my 5 year old daughter can play now and absolutely loves the rod/reel! Great job Activision!

We're surprised to see that Rapala is again making strides in the right direction, but there's still a long way to go if the franchise is going to reach its former glory on previous consoles.
  2. Once you get the hang of Fishing Frenzy's controls, it's actually enjoyable to play, but the initial learning curve feels like a bit of a challenge. I applaud the new dev team for cutting out some of the excess of the previous title, but it'd be nice to feel like things were getting another coat of polish, or something to spruce up the over all visual and audio appeal.
  3. Nintendo Gamer
    You'll think you've snagged a winner to begin with, but reeling in boot after metaphorical boot reminds you that this is the same old Rapala. [Dec 2008, p.63]