Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 Wii

• Release Date: Nov 15, 2007
  • Also On: PC
8.3

1. Aug 24, 2014
    Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 begins with the invasion of fun mini games to play. With regions to play in such as from New York to tropics. The best part is that shooting mini games is like a reality in the real world, however one thing I complain is that the shooting games only requires the wii remote by it self instead of a wii remote and a nunchuk. The mini games are becoming funnier but someRayman Raving Rabbids 2 begins with the invasion of fun mini games to play. With regions to play in such as from New York to tropics. The best part is that shooting mini games is like a reality in the real world, however one thing I complain is that the shooting games only requires the wii remote by it self instead of a wii remote and a nunchuk. The mini games are becoming funnier but some difficulties about it. Expand
  2. Jun 21, 2013
    One of my favorite party games ever and I usually am not a fan of these kinds of games. I've played it with so many different friends and we've all laughed at the game's sense of humor.
  3. JohnPlayer
    Oct 20, 2008
    I visited my brother last weekend and we ended up playing this on my Wii the entire time with his friends. It was a shit load of fun, and that's all that really matters, imo. The game has a great sense of humour and doesn't take itself at all seriously. At times, some of the challenges will make you wonder what the hell you're doing, but then you're sucked into theI visited my brother last weekend and we ended up playing this on my Wii the entire time with his friends. It was a shit load of fun, and that's all that really matters, imo. The game has a great sense of humour and doesn't take itself at all seriously. At times, some of the challenges will make you wonder what the hell you're doing, but then you're sucked into the gameplay and you no longer mind how ridiculous you probably look while playing. So if you have a friend or two and hours to burn, you should definitely give this a try. It's well worth the money and time spent. Expand
  4. EmileaE.
    Jan 10, 2008
    This game is really good . The graphics are so realistic and clear . The only promblem is that on some games it dosen't clearly tell you the instructions , but you soon become aware of them as the games continues . Me and my family all rate this game a must have.
  5. PeterG.
    Jan 2, 2008
    We really enjoyed the original Rayman, but the sequel is even better. It's a really fun party game with the multi-player support.
  6. GnarlsC.
    Dec 6, 2007
    Raving Rabbids Two has the best replay value of any party game, mostly because you can unlock so many cool levels and stuff. Most games, like Mario Party, don't have that. so this one is worth checking out if only for that. of course, there's all kinds of other cool stuff going on, good graphics, good music, etc. check it out!
  7. graphicsjunky
    Dec 6, 2007
    I'm fairly astounded with what they did with this graphics engine. Very clean, smooth graphics. No screen tearing, nothing that ISN'T eye candy. of course, it's just generally a lot of FUN :D but in general you'll be amazed at how good these graphics are.
  8. BradG.
    Dec 4, 2007
    This is a great game for parties. I have yet to find the friend who doesn
  9. CalenMathews
    Dec 4, 2007
    Earth will never be the same! The Rabbids have invaded! Hot on the heels of the terrific RR 1, RR 2 continues the saga of Rayman VS the Rabbids and this time he follows them to Earth, where the Rabbids have set up camp in a mall of all places. The Rabbids are trying to assimilate into Earth culture in preparation fro a major takeover. Rayman is out to stop them of course, and once againEarth will never be the same! The Rabbids have invaded! Hot on the heels of the terrific RR 1, RR 2 continues the saga of Rayman VS the Rabbids and this time he follows them to Earth, where the Rabbids have set up camp in a mall of all places. The Rabbids are trying to assimilate into Earth culture in preparation fro a major takeover. Rayman is out to stop them of course, and once again you advance the story through mini games that take excellent advantage of the Wii mote and the various things the controller can do. Top notch stuff here. Expand
  10. LenJunior
    Dec 3, 2007
    This game is non-stop from the time you put the disc in the tray right up until you take the game back out again. The pacing of the game is full tilt all the way. No need for coffee to get up for this one, as it will have your adrenaline pumping so hard that it will take you all night to come back down again. Get this game for the pure excitement of playing it, if the great graphics andThis game is non-stop from the time you put the disc in the tray right up until you take the game back out again. The pacing of the game is full tilt all the way. No need for coffee to get up for this one, as it will have your adrenaline pumping so hard that it will take you all night to come back down again. Get this game for the pure excitement of playing it, if the great graphics and hilarious writing don Expand
  11. EricHedlundHedlund
    Dec 3, 2007
    These mini-games are about 10 times better than the first game's.

I'm sooo impressed by how they made this music and these graphics keep me and my friends engaged for hours. We just sit and giggle about the noises these stupid bunnies make all day. It's a great game, definitely check it out!
  12. EmilySanchez
    Dec 1, 2007
    JOY! Here
  16. altair'slookalikequanino
    Nov 28, 2007
    it's crazy, this company ubisoft. i just got assassin's creed with my own money then i got RRR2 as an early x-mas present and the way these guys develop their games is untraceable. no similarities between these two games.

assassin's creed: beautiful graphics, beautiful plot, great gameplay, very serious, somewhat violent and sensitive to younger players. RRR2: graphics

RRR2: graphics OK, no plot, great gameplay, hilarious and non-violent. puzzle based, addictive and almost useless without other players.

i'm very pleased with both games. RRR2 is the most addictive party game i've ever played. waaaay better than mario party, and it's designed to just make you crack up, so it brings you and your friends together. i highly recommend it!!
  17. BobbyC.
    Nov 28, 2007
    RABBIDS!!!1 Best game out right now for sure!! Most of the shoot 'em ups are really boring these days, RPGs take too much time, this one is just right!! Addicting and good for you and your friends when they come over, a really community based game. The graphics are also really amazing, too. Not quite cartoony, not really "CGI" looking but somewhere in between. Go get it!!
  18. BillyH.
    Nov 28, 2007
    Whatever you thought you knew about this game is probably wrong. If you thought it was cute... no. If you thought it was repetitive... no. If you thought it was boring... no. With enough tea... or caffiene... those Rabbids are horrifying! Not cute. And you do laugh quite a bit when you get to beat them to bits. Repetative? No, not with 50 games (or more? it feels like there are more than Whatever you thought you knew about this game is probably wrong. If you thought it was cute... no. If you thought it was repetitive... no. If you thought it was boring... no. With enough tea... or caffiene... those Rabbids are horrifying! Not cute. And you do laugh quite a bit when you get to beat them to bits. Repetative? No, not with 50 games (or more? it feels like there are more than 50.) Ane certainly not boring. You actually end up breaking a sweat with this game! Very fun, well worth the money for sure. Expand
  19. HarryG.
    Nov 28, 2007
    Very impressive graphics, very good music, a lot of fun. not much else to say about this great title, except that i prefer this over the first. go ahead and skip RRR and get the sequel if you ask me!
  20. ArtsyfaceL.
    Nov 28, 2007
    I've been a Rayman fan for some time. When RRR came out I was very disappointed, but RRR2 has been much more delightful. With dozens of mini-games to choose from, highly improved graphics and controls, I'm pretty impressed. There is a little bit more to chew on in terms of plot and the like, as well. An overall good experience. As far as Rayman games, I have to give this one a 9/10!
  21. CandaceW.
    Nov 28, 2007
    Killer. The game is just killer. For every scream of delight the first game gave me, the second has given me 5. Way to take a fantastic game with a twisted concept and bring it up a few notches more for the sequel. I
  22. JansJ.
    Gaming goodness X 10. That
  23. GlendaG.
    Nov 27, 2007
    They are weird. They are psychotic. They are out to GET YOU! And it
  24. TonyR.
    Nov 27, 2007
    Sensational! This game is completely mad, totally rad, and way out there. WAY out there! Don
  25. JeevesTheButler
    Nov 26, 2007
    I say, what a smashing good time! Indeed! Gather up the lads, we
  26. FranzS.
    Nov 26, 2007
    We laughed. We cried. Ok, we didn
  27. HelenT.
    Nov 25, 2007
    Me and my friends love this game. It
  28. LilaW.
    This is the sequel I
  29. MuncheB.
    Nov 25, 2007
    Yes! A second fine installment to the RR series! The ending of RR1 made me wonder if there would be a sequel. I was hoping so because the first game rocked, especially with friends. Now the second one is out and it
  30. DanteInferno
    Nov 23, 2007
    This is great for a sequel. I

While Ubisoft has added 50 new minis and colored the experience with unlockable costumes and Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection support (for high score tracking), the core games are less enjoyable than those in the first, which is very disappointing.
    A sequel that's good but not great. It's got mini-games that will hook you immediately, a stronger emphasis on group play, and some genuinely hilarious moments. It's also got some bad mini-game mechanics that are recycled throughout the experience that drag it down.
  3. The graphics are cheery and hilarious, with the Rabbids stealing the show from Rayman. The Wi-Fi Connection function is a nice touch, though it lacks online multiplayer. Invite these Rabbids to your next holiday party.