Rock Band Wii

6.3

1. MIchaelStack
    Jun 30, 2008
    This game may be lacking some of the features present on other versions of the game, but it does not dissapoint in the area that matters most: Gameplay. This game is rock solid and worth the cash. I got it 2 days ago and haven't stopped playing it since.
  2. Reddhead
    Oct 15, 2008
    Great game. Was not sure the first time I played. Found it hard, but once you get the hang of it really fun! Only thing I did not like was the is no free play. Example you can't just jam around with any instrument. Would be fun if we could just play around and with out music and just go nuts. Maybe something to think about.
  3. AJW.
    Jun 23, 2008
    Although lacking some functionality from the PS3 and XBOX versions, this is easily the best party game on most platforms. It does a great job of making you feel like a rockstar even though you are still playing 5 plastic buttons. Plus the release of the expansion disks means many more years of playability with rumored Rockband 2 planning to be backwards compatible with the instruments we Although lacking some functionality from the PS3 and XBOX versions, this is easily the best party game on most platforms. It does a great job of making you feel like a rockstar even though you are still playing 5 plastic buttons. Plus the release of the expansion disks means many more years of playability with rumored Rockband 2 planning to be backwards compatible with the instruments we already purchased. Fantastic game! Expand
  4. JamesL
    Jun 23, 2008
    i got this game day one and i have to say its pretty good. It may not have downloadable content but thats not really a problem because of the dc packs that are set for the future. The game is as solid as the 360/ps3 versions so if you have the cash, I couldn't recommend it more strongly.
  5. CindyA.
    Jun 27, 2008
    This game rocks. Yea, its graphics are toned down, no custom characters, no world tour, and now DLC... But if you only have a Wii it is super fun! The controllers are solid, music is excellent (and no there is no DLC but with song packs that actually work out cheaper coming who really cares as long as we get them all) and the ability to rock out is wicked. Alone - but especially in This game rocks. Yea, its graphics are toned down, no custom characters, no world tour, and now DLC... But if you only have a Wii it is super fun! The controllers are solid, music is excellent (and no there is no DLC but with song packs that actually work out cheaper coming who really cares as long as we get them all) and the ability to rock out is wicked. Alone - but especially in groups, this game is Killer! Expand
  6. Jun 24, 2015
    This game is fun but I only liked 5 of the songs on here (one of them is a DLC song that's included on disc on this version). I prefer Rock Band 2 because it's got character creation, DLC, and online play. However, this doesn't mean that I hate this game because I don't.

#23 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2008
#40 Most Shared Wii Game of 2008

1. This is the perfectly polished, logical extension of what Guitar Hero started and where the music genre needed to go. It's a real shame to see the Wii version stripped of some of the game's best features, but it still just flat-out rocks.
  2. Exactly what most people who own a Wii are looking for. This is cooperative gaming at its best – the perfect party game for friends, family, and new gamers alike. Even with its regrettable omissions, Rock Band has a broad audience of Wii owners just waiting in the wings to get their chance on stage.
    Ultimately, it is disappointing that so many features were left out of the Wii version. I would understand if the Wii just couldn't handle it, but Guitar Hero World Tour seems to be figuring it out.