Rockstar Games presents Table Tennis Wii

5.8

1. StevieJ
    Mar 23, 2008
    Totally awesome game - especially against another human player. We have been playing it 24 hours solid and are risking RSI ! The controls take some getting used to, but once you get the hang of focus mode, the game transforms itself into a contest that you cannot put down.
  2. JebR.
    Jan 24, 2008
    This is the most fun I have had with a Wii game. If you are into RPG games and sitting by yourself than this game is not for you! If you enjoy having buddies over, drinking beer and trashing talking, then THIS is the game. This game should be within the Top 10 list.
  3. NoelS.
    Jan 5, 2008
    I think this is the most fun game I've ever played on any system. The controls took a big of getting used to, and the load times were non-existent for me, so I have no idea why so many people complain about it. It's an intense game that gives me quite a workout, and while challenging, it always puts a smile on my face. It's no Mario Galaxy, but it's still a winner in my book.
  4. Matt
    Oct 20, 2007
    This has been the best sport game i have played on wii!!! At first the controls might be weird to handle but after u master and understand how it works, u will love this game!!! It is so addicting and rewarding when u beat ur frds!!!

#54 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007
#36 Most Shared Wii Game of 2007

1. It boldly straddles the line between pick-up-and-play and hardcore simulation in a way that's nothing short of refreshing on a system that's currently caught under an avalanche of mind numbingly simplistic "casual" games.
    The real deal, tons of fun to play, and wonderfully simplistic. The game could have used an overhaul, and if Rosktar decides to keep the series alive it could use more options and far more content – a career mode and mini-games are nowhere to be seen – but as it stands it’s still just as strong of a game now as it was a year ago.
  3. From a Wii-friendly point-of-view, Table Tennis succeeds as a hardcore title that lends itself to Nintendo's console with a clever approach to the control setup. It's slightly disappointing to find no new features beyond a mundane Training option, which leaves the long-term appeal slightly questionable. Nevertheless, Table Tennis on Wii manages to retain many of the qualities of its 360 predecessor, providing you've got a couple of Wii Remote's lying around.