7.1

1. Oct 13, 2014
    If you want to play a good game that features a visual novel dating sim system as well as some strategic elements, this is a game for you. Both parts are equally good. It's not Persona 3, you know.
  2. Aug 19, 2011
    As much as I love this game, I am going to keep this review short and simple: This game is incredible. The gameplay is innovative and fun, the story is engaging, and the characters are unbelievably real and fleshed-out. The replay value is beyond anything I have seen in a game in a while. A single playthrough will last about 15-20 hours, but believe me: you will want to play more thanAs much as I love this game, I am going to keep this review short and simple: This game is incredible. The gameplay is innovative and fun, the story is engaging, and the characters are unbelievably real and fleshed-out. The replay value is beyond anything I have seen in a game in a while. A single playthrough will last about 15-20 hours, but believe me: you will want to play more than once. Branching conversation paths, multiple endings, and plenty of hidden secrets will keep you busy for far longer than you might think. Don't let the critic reviews fool you; as long as you are okay with the Anime art style (which is very well drawn, by the way), this game is well worth your time and money. Expand

1. Oct 5, 2011
    All in all, Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love is a worthy addition to Wii's library.
  2. Full of energy, humour and zest, but the actual gameplay is far and few between. [Apr 2010, p.85]
  3. Interesting in an "only in Japan" fasion but both the dialogue and the battles drag on. And on. And on. Manga fans will like it though. [Mar 2010, p.59]