Scarface: The World Is Yours Wii

8.4

1. Nov 10, 2016
    So I think this is going to be a good game so I play it. Well for one the use of the Wii Zapper (i suppose that is what most people use for this game) was really difficult (as with any game using the Wii Zapper.) Great story line but the mechanics are difficult to control. 4/10
  2. JesusL.
    Sep 24, 2007
    Half of me wants to love the game. The opportunity to be Tony Montana, cruising Miami in a Lamborghini, cussing away at "hasas" or whatever he calls them before going into a blind rage with a chainsaw, all while listening to a mix tape of great music. Than somone sneaks up behind me and shoots me in the back of the head. It is not the dying part, it is the inability to just redo a side Half of me wants to love the game. The opportunity to be Tony Montana, cruising Miami in a Lamborghini, cussing away at "hasas" or whatever he calls them before going into a blind rage with a chainsaw, all while listening to a mix tape of great music. Than somone sneaks up behind me and shoots me in the back of the head. It is not the dying part, it is the inability to just redo a side mission. I find this game hard to manuever and bloated. After a few tries, I was addicted to the Godfather, after playing Scarface a while, I wanted to join rehab. Sorry Manolo, I have to let choo go. Expand
  3. JasonF.
    Jun 21, 2007
    Meh. The Godfather on the Wii is way better. Skip this one and go for that if you like free roam.

#58 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007
#27 Most Shared Wii Game of 2007

It’s just as entertaining and immersive on Wii as ever before. IR control gives the game a more streamlined feel, and Wii owners that fit in the hardcore crowd will absolutely eat this one up, as it’s currently one of the deepest and most entertaining experiences on the system.
  2. An outstanding game for Xbox and PS2 last year, but the Wii version shines even brighter. The controls work great, with players able to shoot specific body parts or wave a chainsaw around by maneuvering the Wii remote.
  3. There's nothing else quite like Scarface on the Wii yet, but the gamepad-to-Wii Remote transition has made this lackluster game play even worse.