8.7

1. Dec 1, 2010
    I got this for my son. After watching him play I thought I'd write this review. He really likes it a lot, he is into the plot and is obviously having a lot fo fun with it. It looks a littlr likr a leggo copy and is something that won't appeal to adults, but it isn't made for us. I asked my son what he thought of the game on a scale of 1 to 10 and he said 8, so here you go. If you have a kid that is the age range this game is intended for, they will probably like this game, especially if they are Scooby Doo fans because the game stays true to the characters. Expand

1. Dec 23, 2010
    As the game is also relatively short (even shorter than First Frights) and broken into smaller episodes, it should be fun for at least one playthrough for short attention spans both young and old.
  2. Dec 15, 2010
    Like, it all feels like one of those LEGO-type adventures that I've heard so much about, only with more charm since it's got Scoob's and my personalities and all of the gang here to help out.
  3. Scooby and Shaggy's newest adventure isn't a bad one. Give this one a look if you're looking for a family friendly game for a younger gamer.