• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Feb 26, 2008
6.5

1. Dec 26, 2010
    I've fished so la for a long time. This game is fairly realistic in the way the bass hit nad the way the bait work in the water. Once the fish is on, all reality goes out the window. You can't control your rod. Nor the speed of tghe reel. And I've never broken lines or not been able to set the hool like in this game. Nor have I had very many fish get off the hook once it was hooked.I've fished so la for a long time. This game is fairly realistic in the way the bass hit nad the way the bait work in the water. Once the fish is on, all reality goes out the window. You can't control your rod. Nor the speed of tghe reel. And I've never broken lines or not been able to set the hool like in this game. Nor have I had very many fish get off the hook once it was hooked. Lost 7 fish in a row to one or the other. This game needs a lot more work. Expand

While it might not be worth the asking price for veteran Sega Bass junkies, this is a great opportunity for all you would-be Wii fisherman who happened to miss the boat the first time around.
  2. SEGA Bass Fishing can still provide some mild entertainment, even if it is basically a Dreamcast game with Wii controls. Despite its fair share of flaws, it’s the best currently available fishing game on Wii.
  3. There are some minor tweaks here and there for this Wii remake, most notably the use of the nunchuk for reeling in the lunkers, but nothing that stops this game from being extremely dated and lacking in content and variety.