• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Feb 26, 2008
6.3

1. Dec 26, 2010
    I've fished so la for a long time. This game is fairly realistic in the way the bass hit nad the way the bait work in the water. Once the fish is on, all reality goes out the window. You can't control your rod. Nor the speed of tghe reel. And I've never broken lines or not been able to set the hool like in this game. Nor have I had very many fish get off the hook once it was hooked.I've fished so la for a long time. This game is fairly realistic in the way the bass hit nad the way the bait work in the water. Once the fish is on, all reality goes out the window. You can't control your rod. Nor the speed of tghe reel. And I've never broken lines or not been able to set the hool like in this game. Nor have I had very many fish get off the hook once it was hooked. Lost 7 fish in a row to one or the other. This game needs a lot more work. Expand
  2. Rickf
    Dec 19, 2008
    The graphics are not bad, the fish act like fish would. In in all my years of fishing I've never had the problems this game gives you. I dough the people who wrote it ever been fishing. I can handle no boot, depth finder etc., but your limited to where to fish. But no drag? Lowering the rod to relieve line tension just does not work. Constantly breaking the line even with rod lowered. I

While it might not be worth the asking price for veteran Sega Bass junkies, this is a great opportunity for all you would-be Wii fisherman who happened to miss the boat the first time around.
  2. SEGA Bass Fishing can still provide some mild entertainment, even if it is basically a Dreamcast game with Wii controls. Despite its fair share of flaws, it’s the best currently available fishing game on Wii.
  3. There are some minor tweaks here and there for this Wii remake, most notably the use of the nunchuk for reeling in the lunkers, but nothing that stops this game from being extremely dated and lacking in content and variety.