Sega Superstars Tennis Wii

6.6

1. KevinNelson
    Mar 29, 2008
    If you want a frustrating game that has a very hard learning curve, this is the game for you! I was looking for a tennis game similar to Wii Tennis that has some more features. I was right about more features; the ability to agitate you! If you want to play a tennis game on Wii, stick with Wii Tennis for now.
  2. joes
    Dec 2, 2009
    This is yet another horrible attempt at trying to make a few quick bucks.Other game company could probably outnumber the amount of people who could possibly ever love this game in any shape or form by millions (not superman 64). They used to make the best games ever but now they can't even make a good platform game. I play sonic the hedgehog 1,2,3, and knuckles and I feel betrayed by SEGA.
  3. Dec 1, 2010
    I feel like after sonic adventure 2 sega games go down hill, but I'm not saying all sega games after SA2 suck, but most of them suck, and this just prooves my point. It is hard to controll and not fun at all. DO NOT LET THE BEGINING MOVIE FOOL YOU!! It looks fun but it's not!
  4. Sep 17, 2013
    Sega Superstars Tennis is an ok game but not as good as Wii Tennis (from Wii Sports), Mario Tennis, or any other tennis video game out there though. Score: 3/5.

#81 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2008

1. As long as one is willing to accept the fact that Sega Superstars Tennis is attuned to the younger crowd and does not expect an experience anywhere near as deep as the beloved Virtua Tennis - then Sega Superstars fits the bill.
  2. So, bottom line: should you get Sega Superstars Tennis? If all you have is a Wii, then even with its shortcomings compared to other versions, absolutely. Pick up a Classic Controller while you're at it for the mission mode.
  3. If you seek out this kind of game, it will not be perfect, but it's at least a decent way to waste time and has some rewarding goals for playing.