4.0

1. Dec 1, 2010
    This could have been so much better but the animations are lame, the women aren't very sexy, the poker itself is by the numbers pedestrian, there just isn't very much to please the gamer here. It was cheap, that was about all I found good here. If you are going to have a strip poker game, at least make it enticing. How can a person be bored with ladies stripping down? Easy, just play this game.
  2. RobertAlley
    Oct 17, 2009
    I found this game to be slightly perverted and silly. It's a strip poker/black jack game with anime girls, how this was released on the Wii system we may never know. It is quite worth the $5 in my opinion. It's a simple poker and blackjack game with the removing of the clothes element! So silly, but playable for the people who are bored with normal card games. There have beenI found this game to be slightly perverted and silly. It's a strip poker/black jack game with anime girls, how this was released on the Wii system we may never know. It is quite worth the $5 in my opinion. It's a simple poker and blackjack game with the removing of the clothes element! So silly, but playable for the people who are bored with normal card games. There have been plenty of worse strip poker games released in this past, but never so widely available as this one. It's not a bad game, just it might be in bad taste. But anyone interested in seeing an anime girl take off articles of clothing as a reward for beating her in a hand of cards, this is the game for you! lol Collapse

1. Sexy Poker is something of a letdown for fans of both poker and sexiness. Lacking in both qualities, the game is not even sufficient as a teaching tool to learn Texas Hold ‘Em poker, as the instructions on how to play are skimpier than the costumes.
    Ultimately, two types of people will get a kick out of Sexy Poker: adolescents who get a genuine thrill out of half-naked anime chicks, and people like me who will download it as a joke because of how bat crap crazy it is. Either way: enjoy!
    At 500 Wii Points, it's hard to recommend the title to anyone. Sexy Poker is one of those games that would be better served as a 99-cent iPhone app reserved for no more than novelty purposes.