8.2

1. Jul 26, 2011
    The game sucks much. Its okay on Wii, but in other consoles it just fall flat on its face. It lacks many things that make the Silent Hill special, mostly the combat is missing. After finishing the game I personally felt less enjoyment. This is a complete waste of money for the PS3 and Xbox 360.
  2. Jun 28, 2012
    This really didn't do it for me. I'm such a huge fan of the original and SH3. This game felt like a step backwards. It was a interesting twist over the original, but average at best. It has a creepy feel to it, but the maze like chase sequences get old fast. The game has no weapons. Graphically is inferior to Silent Hill 3. I would have preferred a remake done in the same vein as REmake with the same gameplay as SH3. That's just wishful thinking. Collapse
  3. Jun 28, 2012

1. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories is without a doubt one of the year’s finest games, and is another example of a well made third-party game for the Wii.
  2. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories takes some bold, unpredictable risks with this venerated franchise, and the result is a heck of a lot more interesting than yet another survival horror game with motion-assisted aiming might have been.
  3. Shattered Memories is in some ways a true return to form for the series, although with recent news of Akira Yamaoka—whose music and vision has consistently defined the series—leaving Konami, it may be the last true Silent Hill game, period.