Smarty Pants Wii

7.6

1. AlO.
    Dec 2, 2007
    We got it on the after thanksgiving sale for just over $20.00. Lots of fun especially with multiple people. Highly recommended for the holidays!
  2. EvanB.
    Jan 9, 2008
    This is the ONLY game my dad has ever played with me in my 20 years of gaming! This should say something about my score! Highly recommended for families!
  3. PleasantKnife
    Nov 18, 2007
    Terribly fun with four people involved! A great trivia game for family gatherings around the holidays... not too hard for kids and not too easy for adults. It's bright and friendly and very inviting to non-gamers. Feels like everyone playing a board game like we all used to do. We had a hoot with it!

It's got a few issues with forced gimmicky controls, particularly the dance sequences, but for the most part the topics are well chosen, the questions varied, the Wii pointer functionality dead on and the tactile feel of buzzing in by snapping backward with the peripheral very rewarding.
  2. Smarty Pants is a fun, no-frills trivia game for all ages.
  3. Smarty Pants is fun. It doesn’t pretend to be anything more, nor does it need to. I will say that it’s not quite at the addictive level as the much-missed You Don’t Know Jack series (it’s missing the catty humor), but it’s certainly successful in accomplishing its modest goals.