8.0

1. Jan 17, 2011
    Though I enjoy the Sonic series generally, this game was OK. Great graphics for the Wii, yet a times the screen was a little too busy with too much going on at once. Maybe it is just my slow processing powers but I enjoyed other sonic titles like magic rings much more than this. Controlling sonic wasn't too bad, but I have also felt smoother control in other sonic titles. I won't sayThough I enjoy the Sonic series generally, this game was OK. Great graphics for the Wii, yet a times the screen was a little too busy with too much going on at once. Maybe it is just my slow processing powers but I enjoyed other sonic titles like magic rings much more than this. Controlling sonic wasn't too bad, but I have also felt smoother control in other sonic titles. I won't say don't buy this, but some might find it a little more frustrating than fun. Expand
  2. Apr 28, 2013
    A far better game than the original. The Wii controls don't take that long to get used to. I actually have fun using the Wii remote to play the game. Its very surprising. The graphics are good. But defiantly no where near as good as games like sonic colours and super mario galaxy. The music is good. Nothing special though. If people would give this game a chance they could find it fun.A far better game than the original. The Wii controls don't take that long to get used to. I actually have fun using the Wii remote to play the game. Its very surprising. The graphics are good. But defiantly no where near as good as games like sonic colours and super mario galaxy. The music is good. Nothing special though. If people would give this game a chance they could find it fun. Same with the original. Just don't go anywhere near sonic free riders and you will be safe Expand
  3. Aug 28, 2014
    Not as bad as many think. Story is better than riders by miles, still not saying much though. Graphics and sound are good. Controls do take a while to get used too, though I do prefer the Gamecube controls to the Wii motion controls any day. At least this game has a tutorial mode to get used to the controls. Best game in the riders series, and that's not saying much.
  4. Oct 24, 2013
    Its impossible to move your character, and it took me several tries just to beat the first level, in fact every level i had to redo multiple times to pass. its way to frustrating and the controls are terrible.
  5. Jan 9, 2015
    I have SO much fun with my friends playing this game at my local boys and girls club. It always gives me the fast paced racing action I would expect from a sonic racing game! Very we'll designed though the music is a bit annoying after a while. Overall a great. Ultimately game to race your friends in. AS LONG AS YOU USE THE GAMECUBE CONTROLLER. The wiimote was not made for this game.
  6. Apr 12, 2015
    It was a mix of improvement and downgrade from the predecessor, the good was a better story and inclusion of Silver and Blaze, and a bit of downgrade for having weird controls and less appealing Gameplay from the first game!

1. It's a new and improved Sonic Riders with plenty of new tracks and characters to enjoy. It's a must-have for Sonic fans and a "might-enjoy" for aces of the racing genre, especially for those who like F-Zero and Wipeout.
    There’s no denying the entertainment that could come from a blazing fast Sonic racing title, but the Riders franchise has tried twice, and both times failed to deliver solid control and a true sense of speed.
  3. As with the original " Sonic Riders", a large segment of the gaming populace will likely fine Zero Gravity immensely frustrating. [Feb 2008, p.90]