Spectrobes: Origins Wii

8.4

1. DonK.
    Aug 20, 2009
    Far better than I expected. This, ghostbusters and Water Warfare are the only true local 2 player fps games for the wii. They all came out within a few days of each other and are all very very good games. Just scratching the surface of this one but loving it already!
  2. SteveW.
    Aug 21, 2009
    Pretty nearly perfect to me. my young kids, my younger girlfriend and I all love this game. 2 days and it's already our favorite Wii experience.
  3. Jul 6, 2011
    I was blown away by how good the game was. I love how the main character is in the battles and how the cinemas actually have voices and are acted out. The new spectrobes are very cool and the spectrobe that you ride to go faster is awsome (warning, you might get addicted and thus don't search for minerals/spectrobes as often). the only reason i said 9 instead of 10, was because even thoughI was blown away by how good the game was. I love how the main character is in the battles and how the cinemas actually have voices and are acted out. The new spectrobes are very cool and the spectrobe that you ride to go faster is awsome (warning, you might get addicted and thus don't search for minerals/spectrobes as often). the only reason i said 9 instead of 10, was because even though the main character gets cool diverse weapons, the spectrobes don't do as much in battle as they used to unless there is a second player. Don't get me wrong, the weapons are cool, but spectrobes 2 for ds was going strong with combat. This combat is more fluid and fun, just less spectrobe action than i hoped for. Expand
  4. Dec 19, 2015
    Excelente jogo, me surpreendeu e muito, creio que todos devam dar uma chance ao game, belo visual, excelente jogabilidade e desafio. Apesar de ser um jogo da Disney

#81 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2009
#48 Most Shared Wii Game of 2009

1. A very impressive game. Though it is not punishing in difficulty or complex in story, the gameplay is fun, and collecting all of the game's Spectrobes makes for some decent replay value. This game is an easy recommendation for new RPG gamers, or RPG fans who don't take themselves too seriously.
    Consider Spectrobes a fun opportunity to bond with your kids by saving the galaxy from the latest alien menace, and enjoy these times while you still can. In just a couple years, they'll probably be asking you to buy them the equivalent of Modern Warfare 2.
  3. A surprisingly delightful action-RPG. It is, by no means, the most original or most exotic game on the Nintendo Wii, but for a console that is looking for its next big title to lure its gamers back, Spectrobes: Origins is a great pick-up for any gamer.