5.3

1. Apr 28, 2014
    The swinging is this game is very fun and that's the only good thing about this game. The game play is to repetitive. The graphics are terrible and fighting is boring. I stopped playing 2 hours into the game and after I threw it out of the window.
  2. Dec 14, 2014
    Once again, just writing a negative review to mix in with all my positive ones. Anyway, this game is the only game I've ever seen where the graphics in the cutscenes are actually worse than the gameplay, which are already horrible. Combat is dull and lifeless. In the end, the only redeeming qualities this game has is that it is a little fun to swing around in the city, and the finalOnce again, just writing a negative review to mix in with all my positive ones. Anyway, this game is the only game I've ever seen where the graphics in the cutscenes are actually worse than the gameplay, which are already horrible. Combat is dull and lifeless. In the end, the only redeeming qualities this game has is that it is a little fun to swing around in the city, and the final fight was somewhat entertaining. Other than that, this is one of the worst movie-based and superhero games ever. Expand

1. Slinging webs is an accelerated, exhilaration-pushing experience that offsets the return of an old and repetitive combat engine. Wii players have the benefit of using their remotes to attack, which sharply cuts the repetition tied to pressing one button thirty million times.
    The sub-par visual presentation really hurts; the Wii version chugs with an inconsistent framerate despite lots of city pop- up and the fact that many 3D structures lack textures completely when viewed at a distance. The battle system, in spite of some gameplay- enhancing upgrades, feels clunky and unrefined. And many of the story arcs, while original, are neither very interesting nor very well executed.
  3. Vicarious Visions has worked very hard on this title to ensure that it utilizes the unique control scheme of the Wii in the best way possible, and they have succeeded. The city is bigger and the storyline is expanded to take advantage of that.