Spider-Man 3 Wii

5.3

1. Dec 14, 2014
    Once again, just writing a negative review to mix in with all my positive ones. Anyway, this game is the only game I've ever seen where the graphics in the cutscenes are actually worse than the gameplay, which are already horrible. Combat is dull and lifeless. In the end, the only redeeming qualities this game has is that it is a little fun to swing around in the city, and the finalOnce again, just writing a negative review to mix in with all my positive ones. Anyway, this game is the only game I've ever seen where the graphics in the cutscenes are actually worse than the gameplay, which are already horrible. Combat is dull and lifeless. In the end, the only redeeming qualities this game has is that it is a little fun to swing around in the city, and the final fight was somewhat entertaining. Other than that, this is one of the worst movie-based and superhero games ever. Expand
  2. Apr 28, 2014
    The swinging is this game is very fun and that's the only good thing about this game. The game play is to repetitive. The graphics are terrible and fighting is boring. I stopped playing 2 hours into the game and after I threw it out of the window.
  3. mikes
    May 5, 2007
    The graphics look about on par with an Atari Jaguar game from 1993, yet the framerate is inexplicably low. Controls feel tacked on and are often completely unresponsive -- an exercise in frustration. This is nothing but shovelware --- grab the Gamecube version of Spiderman 2 if you want to play a Spiderman game on your Wii.
  4. audiotheory
    May 5, 2007
    This is a shockingly extreme example of a game that was released way before it should have been. This of course is down to the publisher and $350 million movie tie in. I bought it the day it came out and took it back an hour later, demanding a refund and refusing to leave the store until I was given one. I suggest you do the same if you have already made the mistake of buying this based This is a shockingly extreme example of a game that was released way before it should have been. This of course is down to the publisher and $350 million movie tie in. I bought it the day it came out and took it back an hour later, demanding a refund and refusing to leave the store until I was given one. I suggest you do the same if you have already made the mistake of buying this based on the (limited) previews or the quality of Spiderman 2. I won't bother going into why this is such an incomplete game - just read any of the negative reviews it has received and take them very seriously. The reviewers that have given this a decent score are very obviously in the pocket of activision (and/or smoking crack). I can not stress enough how much of a travesty this game is. Avoid like the plague. Expand
  5. JoeF.
    May 7, 2007
    This game wasn't even worth renting! Horrible graphics, story and gameplay. It really seems this game was rushed in order to make it out on time with the film. I played about 45% of the game until I had enough of the same. Saving fruit pies from mobsters is not what I had in mind for a spidey adventure. Complete dissapointment!
  6. M.E.
    Oct 9, 2007
    I do not like this game at all. The controls are a little messed up but i only find trouble when climbing the wall. When I first got wii I had a choice of which game to get. I really enjoyed spiderman 2 on ps2 so i got sm3. I MADE THE WRONG CHOICE. It is not nearly as good (In saying that some people didn't even like the second) I do not enjoy it at all. And cars don't stop for I do not like this game at all. The controls are a little messed up but i only find trouble when climbing the wall. When I first got wii I had a choice of which game to get. I really enjoyed spiderman 2 on ps2 so i got sm3. I MADE THE WRONG CHOICE. It is not nearly as good (In saying that some people didn't even like the second) I do not enjoy it at all. And cars don't stop for you. I find it not boring but not fun. Definitly for certain kinds of people. Expand
  7. AnonymousMC
    Dec 10, 2008
    It was fun at first but when I finished the game you need to get 50 (mabey more I can't remeber) to have the black suit which was alot of crud and the story was so of track since it went with the comics. I may get it again but right now it is a game of poor levels, gaming, and fredom of the black suit unless you unlocked it

#45 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007

1. Slinging webs is an accelerated, exhilaration-pushing experience that offsets the return of an old and repetitive combat engine. Wii players have the benefit of using their remotes to attack, which sharply cuts the repetition tied to pressing one button thirty million times.
    The sub-par visual presentation really hurts; the Wii version chugs with an inconsistent framerate despite lots of city pop- up and the fact that many 3D structures lack textures completely when viewed at a distance. The battle system, in spite of some gameplay- enhancing upgrades, feels clunky and unrefined. And many of the story arcs, while original, are neither very interesting nor very well executed.
  3. Vicarious Visions has worked very hard on this title to ensure that it utilizes the unique control scheme of the Wii in the best way possible, and they have succeeded. The city is bigger and the storyline is expanded to take advantage of that.