SPOGS Racing Wii

2.9

1. Jul 24, 2011
    A fantastic example of a game-play perfection! The beautiful life-like graphics, intuitive gameplay, and responsive controls bring the pure thrills of racing to life! Newcomers and veteran racing fans alike will both heavily enjoy this game!
    Jun 1, 2009
    I rather buy myself a meal at In N out for $5 than buy this for 48. This game sickens me.
  3. 5731n
    Jan 24, 2010
    Wii owners can be assured that this is one of the finest, if not the finest, releases for the console so far. It is a celebration of the car, but even more, a celebration of the joy to be had in driving. A+++
  4. ThomasG
    Aug 16, 2009
    I actually bought this pile of tripe, before reading all the reviews. I read the part in the games summery which said.."Customisable racers", and I thought awesome. So an impulse purchase, but I haven't stopped regretting it since. If your a racing fan and want to buy a game on WiiWare, buy Megaman 9
  5. AnthonyS
    Dec 13, 2009
    I just don`t know why this ~game~is rated E, because it should`ve been rated EC. Then again, we wouldn`t want younger gamers to be traumatized by this piece of butt chocolate, then passing on there brain damaged intelligents (as a result of playing this atrocity) onto other generations. The part is that it`s DOWNLOADABLE, which probably means some kid or unfourtunate family or soul right I just don`t know why this ~game~is rated E, because it should`ve been rated EC. Then again, we wouldn`t want younger gamers to be traumatized by this piece of butt chocolate, then passing on there brain damaged intelligents (as a result of playing this atrocity) onto other generations. The part is that it`s DOWNLOADABLE, which probably means some kid or unfourtunate family or soul right now is downloading it after reading that lying discription on the Wii Shop Channel. ~This game is a must buy~.....if you want to tourture yourself. It`s shovelware of the highest order. Expand

#69 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2008

Overwhelming dislike - based on 7 Critics

This is as bad as it gets. SPOGS Racing is ugly, boring, and sports some of the worst racing AI ever. It's an absolute joke that D2C is charging money for this. SPOGS looks like someone's first go at homebrew developing.
  2. Nothing about this game is good. It's one of the most horrible games ever made.
  3. SPOGS Racing at least gets the honour of being the worst game on WiiWare. It looks awful and it plays even worse. It's the most inept game I've played on any format, in any genre, in recent memory.