7.9

1. Oct 26, 2010
    A good solid game for the Wii. The game is action-packed and has a great pacing. The graphics can be hit or miss in spots, but overall are very nice looking, especially for a Wii game. The story is the typical generic but entertaining star Wars plot, and being able to mow through hordes of storm troopers makes it go by quick. That being said, this is a really fun game. The single playerA good solid game for the Wii. The game is action-packed and has a great pacing. The graphics can be hit or miss in spots, but overall are very nice looking, especially for a Wii game. The story is the typical generic but entertaining star Wars plot, and being able to mow through hordes of storm troopers makes it go by quick. That being said, this is a really fun game. The single player alone makes it worth playing, but the multiplayer definitely makes it well worth buying. Expand
  2. Oct 26, 2010
    Worth it for the multi-player alone but the single player is also incredible even for non-Star Wars fans! Graphics are borderline next-gen quality and among the best yet seen on a Wii. Game play is great and laser fast. Normal mode is a bit easy but makes you feel super powerful. For those looking for a real challenge turn up the difficulty a notch.
  3. Oct 26, 2010
    I will preface my review with this tidbit : I played the first SWTFU on the WII for about 30 minutes before dropping the controller and turning off the game because the game made me want to gouge out my eyeballs. It seemed to me that the first developer Krome simply down rezzed the textures and the poly-count. So with trepidation, I played sequel on the Wii this time, made by the folks atI will preface my review with this tidbit : I played the first SWTFU on the WII for about 30 minutes before dropping the controller and turning off the game because the game made me want to gouge out my eyeballs. It seemed to me that the first developer Krome simply down rezzed the textures and the poly-count. So with trepidation, I played sequel on the Wii this time, made by the folks at Red Fly. I was surprised at what they managed to get the WII to do graphics wise, because it looks great. Attacking with the A button, WIN. It feels completely natural to run around striking down enemies and unleashing a devastating combo with the flick of my wrist. I sorta play it like I was playing Ninja Gaiden, dash, attack, force push, dash, block, attack, unleash combo and watch the scattered body parts fall on the floor. Yes, you slice through stormtroopers and torsos and arms litter the floor. Like they should.

In other words, Red Fly took this game and made it their own instead of doing a cheap port. They made a fun, engaging game that people should pick up even if the first game left them with a bad taste in their mouths.
  4. Oct 26, 2010
    This is a definite improvement over the first game. Controls and camera have been completely overhauled giving you a non-stop, double lightsaber, stormtrooper slicing experience. Force powers and lightsaber attacks chain smoothly even when you are completely surrounded. Boss fights and cinematics are epic, just as any die hard Star Wars fan expects. Graphics and overall polish have alsoThis is a definite improvement over the first game. Controls and camera have been completely overhauled giving you a non-stop, double lightsaber, stormtrooper slicing experience. Force powers and lightsaber attacks chain smoothly even when you are completely surrounded. Boss fights and cinematics are epic, just as any die hard Star Wars fan expects. Graphics and overall polish have also improved, leaving you with the sense the game was released exactly when LucasArts was ready. Finally, the multiplayer mode is so much fun it is almost like buying two games in one. Expand
  5. Yax
    Oct 26, 2010
    Very cool game! Hoping to play the multiplayer soon with friends. I think this game mode really kicks the Wii version over the top! I can fight as Vader or Boba Fett, how cool. I smell a party, who's bringing beer? The single player mode is very solid. I especially like the boss fights, though the entire single player revision is great!
  6. Oct 26, 2010
    Way, way better than the first game for Wii. Compared to that game, this one deserves like, a twelve. This one has no waggle-to-attack (thank goodness) and Starkiller holds his lightsabers backwards, like he is supposed to! Combat is way faster, should make twitch gamers happy. Controls really tailored to suit the Wii, this is so important, as you might imagine. Camera is better, I neverWay, way better than the first game for Wii. Compared to that game, this one deserves like, a twelve. This one has no waggle-to-attack (thank goodness) and Starkiller holds his lightsabers backwards, like he is supposed to! Combat is way faster, should make twitch gamers happy. Controls really tailored to suit the Wii, this is so important, as you might imagine. Camera is better, I never felt like I was lost or couldn't see, and that happens to me in a lot of games, so. I know this is a Star Wars game, and you should expect this, but, man, the sound is sweet, too. Nothing quite so gratifying as hearing that lightsaber sizzle and crack again and again as you wail on some Imperials!! Makes you feel powerful. Expand
  7. Nov 25, 2010
    "Don't throw down $60 for this..."

I won't, since Wii games are NEVER priced over $50. This game is great for the multi-player alone, I play it all the time with my friends. The single player isn't the longest ever, but it's plenty long for the amount of ass-kicking you get to do. Then it's back to the multi-player for bouts with your buddies.

1. Jan 13, 2011
    The Force Unleashed II is a better sequel on the Nintendo's plattform than PS3/X360 versions. Great visuals, fluid combat and good playability.
  2. Jan 9, 2011
    The developers of the Wii version have done a good job! Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II is a cool action adventure with a good balance of fighting, mini games, and dexterity.
  3. Jan 4, 2011
    Short and boring, one of the worst Star Wars game ever made. The only interesting side is the multiplayer mode, but the fun won't last long.