7.9

1. SamJ
    Mar 25, 2009
    The whole game is excellent with perfect comabt and a good story, it's just too short, so don't buy it. rent it because you can easily finish the entire story mode in less than a day. it kinda has replay value, but it's just to see what would happen if you did the thing you didn't do (epic spoiler evading) The wii version is pretty much better due to the fact it has a The whole game is excellent with perfect comabt and a good story, it's just too short, so don't buy it. rent it because you can easily finish the entire story mode in less than a day. it kinda has replay value, but it's just to see what would happen if you did the thing you didn't do (epic spoiler evading) The wii version is pretty much better due to the fact it has a multiplayer mode making it more woth the money, while the 360/ps3 versions are just more graphically impressive. Expand
  2. motrenurt
    Sep 15, 2008
    Good game except for the fact there is only 9 hours gameplay, so in my opinion a waste of money. When will Nintendo and games manufacturers startmaking real games for the Wii?
    Anyways, final comment. All Hype, No Substance! & that goes for the console and all its games. I feel ripped off!
  3. motrenurt
    Sep 15, 2008
    Well I enjoyed it, what little there was of it. Wii versioin completed in 9 hours! Probably could have done it a lot quicker too. Why is it that the Wii is not counted as a real console by Nintendo or games manufacturers? The no. of real games on this console can be counted on a 3 fingered hand! Guess ill have to keep waiting for something which will justify the hype.
  4. Aniqiewan
    Sep 22, 2008
    One amazingly epic story played out over repetitive and occasionally tedious levels. However the game is a goldmine of lore, missing links and has a truly awesome finale. Using gestures to control your force powers and lightsaber is a really cool way to experience being a jedi; and the duel mode, while being fairly simple regarding duel settings, can give you some epic battles straight One amazingly epic story played out over repetitive and occasionally tedious levels. However the game is a goldmine of lore, missing links and has a truly awesome finale. Using gestures to control your force powers and lightsaber is a really cool way to experience being a jedi; and the duel mode, while being fairly simple regarding duel settings, can give you some epic battles straight out of the movies. Expand
  5. Aug 29, 2010
    I played and finished both this Wii version and the Xbox 360 version and I must say that this version is unfortunately the worst one. While the controls may create more realism, it does not offer great visuals. Yes I know the wii has lesser graphics, but Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3 look far more better than this. Another thing is that they removed scenes and ideas that made theI played and finished both this Wii version and the Xbox 360 version and I must say that this version is unfortunately the worst one. While the controls may create more realism, it does not offer great visuals. Yes I know the wii has lesser graphics, but Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3 look far more better than this. Another thing is that they removed scenes and ideas that made the storyline on the 360 very engaging and very movie like material. But to compensate, they create a duel mode that is not quite amazing, but still offers something interesting to battle with a friend. If you don't own the other consoles then you should still pick up this game if you are big fan of star wars because is still an experienced not to be missed. Expand
  6. Jan 31, 2011
    Pretty good plot. But VERY short. I finished this game in one day. Very easy. I think they could add more to it. Not very appealing graphics. Anyway, a great rental!
  7. Aug 22, 2011
    A very alive feel in the gameplay with some cool interaction, the Wii version feels very unique in this side in the other view, the surprisement won't last forever , it gets old. I think the force unleashed didn't felt very unleashed, I think it felt unresponsive.
  8. Jan 26, 2014
    The force powers are fun but the game is very linear. Move from area to area killing everything and repeat. Found the wii controls get very confused when things get hectic. The character would sometimes run off of his own accord. Even more frustrating is the dueling; the controller doesn't always react properly or quickly enough which is very frustrating.
  9. Oct 24, 2013
    The character models look weird but that doesn't matter. The game does a great job with the Wii remote and nunchuck, the cut scenes felt like an all new Star Wars movie and it was very enjoyable.
  10. May 30, 2015
    Only one word can describe The Force Unleashed (Wii, that is): meh. I don't know why developers even bother with this. I don't understand why they can't just use the level design from the 360 and PS3 versions instead of making unnecessary changes to the level and the game itself.

As an example, the opening cutscene on the other versions features Darth Vader talking to an Imperial officer. Here, it's a stormtrooper. Was that change needed? No. Does it bother anything? No, but that still doesn't mean it was necessary. If something isn't broken, don't fix it.

#14 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2008
#27 Most Shared Wii Game of 2008

1. Nintendo Power
    The multiplayer mode provides some good (if short-lived) entertainment - especially since the roster includes some fan-favorite "expanded universe" characters - but the story, the always-excellent Star Wars tunes, and the Force-powered combat are the real draws for fans. [Oct 2008, p.88]
  2. It's short and it's frustrating, but you'll still have a reasonably good time with this force-powered adventure.
  3. Nintendo Gamer
    Not an Empire Strikes Back life-changer, but a Return of hte Jedi romp. Plenty of technical hiccups, but fun is never far off. Duelling is alright, too. [Nov 2008, p.50]