8.0

1. Aug 29, 2010
    I played and finished both this Wii version and the Xbox 360 version and I must say that this version is unfortunately the worst one. While the controls may create more realism, it does not offer great visuals. Yes I know the wii has lesser graphics, but Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3 look far more better than this. Another thing is that they removed scenes and ideas that made the storyline on the 360 very engaging and very movie like material. But to compensate, they create a duel mode that is not quite amazing, but still offers something interesting to battle with a friend. If you don't own the other consoles then you should still pick up this game if you are big fan of star wars because is still an experienced not to be missed. Expand
  2. Jan 31, 2011
    Pretty good plot. But VERY short. I finished this game in one day. Very easy. I think they could add more to it. Not very appealing graphics. Anyway, a great rental!
  3. Aug 22, 2011
    A very alive feel in the gameplay with some cool interaction, the Wii version feels very unique in this side in the other view, the surprisement won't last forever , it gets old. I think the force unleashed didn't felt very unleashed, I think it felt unresponsive.
  4. Nov 8, 2011
    This game is just one giant, endless, awesome battle that I never get tired with. The controls work well with force and lightsaber attacks. This endless battle is a near-perfect game.
  5. Nov 20, 2011
    Alright, this game was OK. The game itself felt a bit too short. It felt very restricted since you were forced to land at a certain place. Also, I wish the multiplayer was more than just two players. But other than that the game was actually pretty fun.
  6. Jan 26, 2014
    The force powers are fun but the game is very linear. Move from area to area killing everything and repeat. Found the wii controls get very confused when things get hectic. The character would sometimes run off of his own accord. Even more frustrating is the dueling; the controller doesn't always react properly or quickly enough which is very frustrating.
  7. Oct 24, 2013
    The character models look weird but that doesn't matter. The game does a great job with the Wii remote and nunchuck, the cut scenes felt like an all new Star Wars movie and it was very enjoyable.
  8. GraigS.
    Sep 28, 2008
    In a way. it's a good idea for a game. The character designs are cool, the voice acting is good. the cinematic sequences are good. Where this game fails is the game part. It's just not fun. Instead of using standard game play elements to kill bosses you use this sequence where you have to shake the wiimote, or shake the nunchuck. you have to shake the correct ones in order that it displays on the screen, and then you beat the boss. That's the part that kills it for me. Having to do that makes it a good cinematic sequence, but a terrible game. The other part is the attacks aren't very good, the control scheme is just off. here you are with a light saber. but you can only swing it once every second or so, if you wanna hit something really fast you can't. i know, this game is supposed to be more about force powers. but that gets old really fast. it's most efficient to just pick up and throw mobs into a wall. or off a cliff. Another problem with the game is that there's just no difficulty. If you die it just pops you back up again. over and over at the exact same spot you left off. the only negative is that it adds some health to the boss. but that does't even matter because you have to use the annoying sequence cinematic thing to kill the boss. Definately don't buy this before you rent it. Collapse

1. The multiplayer mode provides some good (if short-lived) entertainment - especially since the roster includes some fan-favorite "expanded universe" characters - but the story, the always-excellent Star Wars tunes, and the Force-powered combat are the real draws for fans. [Oct 2008, p.88]
  2. It's short and it's frustrating, but you'll still have a reasonably good time with this force-powered adventure.
  3. Not an Empire Strikes Back life-changer, but a Return of hte Jedi romp. Plenty of technical hiccups, but fun is never far off. Duelling is alright, too. [Nov 2008, p.50]