8.6

1. TobyLurio
    Nov 23, 2008
    This is by far the best installment yet. It never quite catches the charm of the cartoon, though. I love the game, relish every moment of it, and wish it was longer, but the whole series is starting to feel more like a project based on in-jokes of the series. It's just not reliant enough as a stand-alone series. Of course, if you have watched the cartoons, I strongly recommend playingThis is by far the best installment yet. It never quite catches the charm of the cartoon, though. I love the game, relish every moment of it, and wish it was longer, but the whole series is starting to feel more like a project based on in-jokes of the series. It's just not reliant enough as a stand-alone series. Of course, if you have watched the cartoons, I strongly recommend playing this game. On the gameplay side, I feel like I have to consult GameFAQs a bit too much. Of course, I've never beaten a point 'n' click game without liberal use of a guide, so it's probably just me. I just hope that the fifth installment will wrap up the series well and not leave us disappointed. Expand

#100 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2008

1. The sheer directorial dedication Strong Bad lends to Dangeresque 3 turns what could have been a regular Cool Game for Attractive People episode into a well-integrated synergism between comic and videogame.
  2. With lots of funny dialogue and memorable moments, such as thwarting the invincible Killingyouguy in a car chase and defeating an amazing CGI monster, this is easily the best episode yet in the series.
  3. Is it too soon to ask for Dangeresque 4? This most recent episode has restored much of my faith in the license, one that I felt was strangely being wasted by misdirected game design. Whatever issues Telltale faced early on seem to have been addressed, and the polish of this episode shines through the past few missteps.