Super Smash Bros. Brawl Wii

8.9

1. Apr 27, 2017
    Un juego de combate perfecto, muy divertido con un gran numero de modalidades, modo historia, sub misiones, mini juegos, juegos extra, gran catalogo de personajes, es evolucion de una de las mejores sagas de nintendo, a mi y a mis amigos nos encanta
  2. Apr 1, 2017
    9.6 - Another great Smash Bros. game that improves on the story mode especially but also adds good additions such as a boss battles mode and much needed characters (Sonic and Snake).
  3. Mar 16, 2017
    This game runs at 60 TPS(Trips per second). Also this game needs mods to be competitive(Brawl +) but there are mods that break the game(Brawl -) and then there is the legendary mod project M(it made this game turn into melee)
  4. Mar 14, 2017
    Content - 10
    Personal Fun - 10
    Difficulty - 10 .
  5. Mar 12, 2017
    This game was a huge disappointment and a huge step down from it's predecessors. The game is slow and the controls are clunky. Character selection is vast, but lacks balance between the characters. Still fun with a group, but just doesn't give me the same feeling i got from melee and smash 64.
  6. Mar 7, 2017
    CAPOLAVORO senza tempo. il più bel gioco che io abbia mai giocato.
    Riunisce amalgamandoli alla perfezione tutti i personaggi più amati di Nintendo.
    Storia, gameplay, musiche e minigiochi da manuale.
    E' un 100/100 coi controcoglioni.
  7. Feb 5, 2017
    Super Smash Bros Brawl is definitely the best game of the Wii and the Smash bros series. It is one of the best multiplayer experiences out there with tons of selectable characters, stages and game modes. The game also excels as a single player game, with game modes such as classic mode, break the targets, multi-man brawl, and an online mode. What makes Brawl the best game in the series isSuper Smash Bros Brawl is definitely the best game of the Wii and the Smash bros series. It is one of the best multiplayer experiences out there with tons of selectable characters, stages and game modes. The game also excels as a single player game, with game modes such as classic mode, break the targets, multi-man brawl, and an online mode. What makes Brawl the best game in the series is undoubtedly the new adventure mode the "Subspace Emissary", lasting well over 10 hours and featuring some epic boss battles from the most beloved Nintendo franchises, side-scrolling action, and an interesting story. If you own a wii, this is a must-have game. Expand
  8. Jan 1, 2017
    After the fantastic "Super Smash Bros. Melee," fans were pumped up when they heard about the fact that the Wii was getting a new "Super Smash Bros." game, this one titled "Super Smash Bros. Brawl." The game was also released at one of the best times to be a Wii owner: the Wii had just seen new entries in "The Legend of Zelda," "Metroid," and "Super Mario" franchises, all of which wereAfter the fantastic "Super Smash Bros. Melee," fans were pumped up when they heard about the fact that the Wii was getting a new "Super Smash Bros." game, this one titled "Super Smash Bros. Brawl." The game was also released at one of the best times to be a Wii owner: the Wii had just seen new entries in "The Legend of Zelda," "Metroid," and "Super Mario" franchises, all of which were released to critical acclaim, and "Brawl" was the culmination of all this. And even though the game was rather controversial, it still turned out to be pretty fantastic.
    After all these years, it's still fun to play, it's still spilling out content, it's got a surprising great single player "story" mode (The Subspace Emissary, in case you forgot), an outstanding cast of characters, plenty of great stages, and a phenomenal soundtrack, with plenty of songs from plenty of composers and eras of gaming that wonderfully capture the spirit of their original versions.
    That said, "Brawl" is very controversial among many fans, myself included. Where Melee was extremely fast-paced and technical, "Brawl" caters more to casual fans, removing many forms of tech skill and slowing down the game's speed so as to allow newcomers to not struggle as much, and because of this, the game just isn't as fun as "Melee." On top of that, the game isn't wonderfully balanced: Meta Knight and Ice Climbers are obviously known for being overpowered, but beyond that, it genuinely seems like too many of the best characters in the game are newcomers (I'm going by the tier-list here), and many of the worst characters are veterans (again, tier list), which kinda tells me that Masahiro Sakurai put a little more emphasis on making those newcomers amazing this time around. Even so, "Brawl" is an incredible fun ride and, even if you're a huge Melee fanatic like I am, you should still give "Brawl" a fair shot. It's plenty of fun, and it's a very well-crafted game.
  9. Nov 26, 2016
    It's not Maylay so it's not good -1/10 not enought dankeness
    XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  10. Oct 31, 2016
    This game is NOT GOOD. No matter what you say, No matter what you do, This game on its own will NEVER be good. I recommend just modding brawl with Project M. Its alot better then brawl. Brawl is aimed towards casuals. Which if so, They seemed to have the wonder idea of making combos impossible. So players can just randomly press buttons and escape combos. This is a sad excuse for a game. IThis game is NOT GOOD. No matter what you say, No matter what you do, This game on its own will NEVER be good. I recommend just modding brawl with Project M. Its alot better then brawl. Brawl is aimed towards casuals. Which if so, They seemed to have the wonder idea of making combos impossible. So players can just randomly press buttons and escape combos. This is a sad excuse for a game. I will even list WHY this game is so awful:

Meta knight

Horribly unbalanced roster

Too floaty

Kill super early

Dos chaingrabbin Ice Climbers

Olimar was a op character in brawl? WHATTTTT?

Little hitstun on any moves.

You fly too far to get combos off

Online Was GARBAGE

"YOUR TOO SLOW"

Falco was top tier? WHATTTTT?

TRIPPING? ANYONE LOVE THAT FEATURE?

Slowest game ever made.

No character could beat meta knight. The only character thought to have an even matchup is pikachu. But that is still debated.

Tier lists? These character DGAF. Look up ssbb tier list.

Competitve scene? WHAT COMPETITVE SCENE? This is what you probably heard if you ever watched competitve brawl. "META KNIGHT", META KNIGHT, "ICE CLIMBERS" SNAKE", OLIMAR". You never see medium tier characters.

Its not even that fun

Subspace emissary in a nutshell. "Kill people" Cutscene" Repeat. Wonderful fun. The cutscenes were decent at best

The great maze, Need i say more?

THERE. This game is NOT good and will never be good. Stop thinking its a good game. Its NOT. You brawl fanboys dont realize this. Look into its FLAWS for once.

Its a bad game
  11. Aug 22, 2016
    É um bom jogo, mas achei o modo historia chato e cansativo, e comprando com o melee, vimos como ele é infererior, porem ainda é um otimo jogo, tambem a falhas no online
  12. Jul 31, 2016
    This game was kind of up in the air compared to Melee, but it was still a very solid game overall. The new engine does wreak havoc on the usefulness of some characters and there are many ways in which this is the game where the series started losing its old "arcade charm", it is still an enjoyable game.

The best part of the game, however, is the single player mode. The Subspace Emissary is an extremely ambitious and interesting concept and practically a fantasy of anyone who grew up with Nintendo games. There were some issues with the writing of the mode's story, however it still remained very fun and cool.
  13. Jul 3, 2016
    This game is the 2nd best super smash bros. game of the series. This game has great controls and a great selection of characters. I love this game it's my 4th favorite Wii game.
  14. Jun 19, 2016
    10 é a nota minima a se dar para um jogo tão bem trabalhado como esse. Produção fantástica, gráficos perfeitos para o nível do Nintendo Wii, ótima seleção de personagens, ótimo balanceamento de força dos personagens (com exceção do Meta Knight, é claro), OSTs perfeitas e uma enorme expectativa de horas a se passar jogando.
    Todos esses pontos apontam para mim Super Smash Bros. Brawl sendo
    Todos esses pontos apontam para mim Super Smash Bros. Brawl sendo o melhor jogo de luta já criado.
  15. May 15, 2016
    Best Fighting on Super Smash Bros series . In this game has got not only Nintendo characters , but and Sega characters , Solid Snake . Super Smash Bros Brawl and MK VS DC Universe are the best fighting games of 2008 . SSBB has got good graphics and in this game isnt a shame to spend a lot of hours . Good Fighting . 8/10 .
  16. May 7, 2016
    Ahh... the memories I made playing this game. Definitely an astonishing game! A fun way to kill some time with friends or family. 1 small, tiny issue I have is that the button-pressing was a little behind, otherwise I'd say this game is all-in-all an awesome game! Story mode was my favorite aspect of the game.
  17. May 3, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. A good game that makes much fun. The story mode is interesting but in the end to long. The big line-up off different character's is good, but the balance between the fighter's and the game-play is not as good as the one from melee Expand
  18. Apr 18, 2016
    Incredible fighting/adventure game.
    Unlike other fighting games, this one brings a lot new to the table, its main selling points obviously being its family friendly nature and 4 player multiplayer.
  19. Mar 19, 2016
    Un gran juego con una jugabilidad increible y con un modo historia muy bueno y largo.Realmente este es uno de los mejores juegos que jugue en mi vida, lo recomendaria a cualquier persona aunque no sea fanatica de las peleas
  20. Feb 1, 2016
    Super Smash Bros: Brawl is a very fun game, tying up classic Nintendo and even GameCube characters, like Mario, Link, and even Solid Snake. The gameplay of Brawl is all about knocking your opponent(s) off the stage. The fighting is fast and fun, never gets old, and always leaves you wanting more. The campaign is very mediocre, and that is the main reason this game doesn't get a 9. AnotherSuper Smash Bros: Brawl is a very fun game, tying up classic Nintendo and even GameCube characters, like Mario, Link, and even Solid Snake. The gameplay of Brawl is all about knocking your opponent(s) off the stage. The fighting is fast and fun, never gets old, and always leaves you wanting more. The campaign is very mediocre, and that is the main reason this game doesn't get a 9. Another reason is that its very easy to get caught in an unblockable overpowered combo, leaving you very frustrated, making you yell and scream so loud that your big brother will always remind you for the rest of your life. Anyway, Super Smash Bros is a must- buy if you own a Wii. If you don't, there are other fighting games for your PS3 and XBOX 360, like Tekken and Street fighter. Expand
  21. Jan 26, 2016
    For me this is the definitive Smash experience. Though Wii U is better, this is the one I will never forget. Plus, Snake was in it! There was an enjoyable Adventure Mode! There's characters who were missing from Wii U and 3DS! An excellent game.
  22. Jan 18, 2016
    If you truly like Melee, you're going to love this next installment Nintendo has in your hands. From such an amazing soundtrack to such great gameplay.
  23. Jan 8, 2016
    this game is not as good as the previous one ill admit that but this is still a great game cool new characters real easy to unlock everything (characters and stages) and final smashs are a cool thing to look at but don't play competitive with them
  24. Jan 6, 2016
    With the addition of great characters, better maps, improved gameplay and graphics, Super Smash Bros Brawl was an improvement on the already awesome last instalment.
  25. Dec 27, 2015
    To anyone who says that they are a Pro Gamer, oh don't even think about being one without owning this or at least 1 Game from the SSB Series. Super Smash Bros. Brawl is my Second Favourite Game in the series all of you people should play through especially for you Melee players like me, I have that as well, really good but I think this one is a little better. The graphics are great for theTo anyone who says that they are a Pro Gamer, oh don't even think about being one without owning this or at least 1 Game from the SSB Series. Super Smash Bros. Brawl is my Second Favourite Game in the series all of you people should play through especially for you Melee players like me, I have that as well, really good but I think this one is a little better. The graphics are great for the Wii. The gameplay is flawless. The controls are crap unless you're using a Nintendo GameCube Controller IMO. The character selection is good but not the best in the series. The stages are very fun to play on. This Game also has a New Adventure Mode called the Sub-Space Emisarry which is an awesome mode. The Classic mode is okay. All-Star Mode is awesome. There are also extra nice features like Trophies, Chronicles, Masterpieces, Stickers, etc. which are great. The game also has one of the best soundtrack/music of All-Time IMO from Originals to Melee and New Remixes. The Tournament Mode I haven't played too much of but it's good. Special Brawl is a great mode. The Extra Minigame Modes like the Stadium which include Target Smash, Home-run Contest, and Multi-Man Brawl are all good as well. Super Smash Bros. Brawl is an Amazing Fighting Game where all of your favourite Nintendo Mascots/Icons like Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus Aran, and TONS of other beloved characters come together and duke it out and I would DEFINITELY recommend this game to any Fighting or Nintendo Freak/Fan because it is a great game I played TREMENDOUSLY and I still play it to this day and is my Second Favourite in the series like I said mentioned above. And if you hate SSBB, you're BEYOND silly as JB. Expand
  26. Nov 25, 2015
    This game was alright! not bad but fun! I loved playing as link on here and beated the story mode. I play smash four much more now lol. but if you have a wii and dont have a wii u GET THIS GAME.
  27. Nov 22, 2015
    I will be honest, this game was great and enjoyable when I got it for my birthday, but looking back on it,the graphics are not good, and the character roster is not good in variety.
  28. Oct 12, 2015
    Very fun to play with other people offline. There's nothing like playing with someone 1vs1 without items in your created stages. Single player is fun too, especially Break The Targets -mode. Other than that, single player is kind of stale.
  29. Sep 27, 2015
    If you love Smash or fighting game in general, obviously you'll want to get this. If you're not that into fighting games but like platforming brawlers, the 5-hour single player or co-op campaign should seal the deal.

#1 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2008
#1 Most Shared Wii Game of 2008

1. Brawl is easily the most fun I’ve had on a Wii, and could be the most fun I’ve had with a game in ages. It’s just that good. There is just so much to do, and so many different and refreshing things added that it would be a crime not to at least take a look.
  2. Nintendo Power
    Rarely has any title delivered so much amazing action, such a wide variety of modes, and so many hours of value. It doesn't get any better than this. [Mar 2008, p.82]
  3. It’s obvious that developer Game Arts have put a painstaking amount of effort into creating this game and every time we play it we’re discovering new Nintendo references which bring back a rush of nostalgia. Brawl’s chaotic multiplayer sessions are some of the best to be had on the system, plus there are plenty of challenges and modes to amuse those ‘friend-impaired’ individuals out there as well. It’s a no-brainer, every serious Nintendo fan out there should score themselves a copy of this game, invite some friends/victims around, and have a smashing good time.