Super Smash Bros. Brawl Wii

8.9

1. Aug 22, 2016
    É um bom jogo, mas achei o modo historia chato e cansativo, e comprando com o melee, vimos como ele é infererior, porem ainda é um otimo jogo, tambem a falhas no online
  2. Jul 3, 2016
    This game is the 2nd best super smash bros. game of the series. This game has great controls and a great selection of characters. I love this game it's my 4th favorite Wii game.
  3. Jun 19, 2016
    10 é a nota minima a se dar para um jogo tão bem trabalhado como esse. Produção fantástica, gráficos perfeitos para o nível do Nintendo Wii, ótima seleção de personagens, ótimo balanceamento de força dos personagens (com exceção do Meta Knight, é claro), OSTs perfeitas e uma enorme expectativa de horas a se passar jogando.
    Todos esses pontos apontam para mim Super Smash Bros. Brawl sendo
    Todos esses pontos apontam para mim Super Smash Bros. Brawl sendo o melhor jogo de luta já criado.
  4. May 15, 2016
    Best Fighting on Super Smash Bros series . In this game has got not only Nintendo characters , but and Sega characters , Solid Snake . Super Smash Bros Brawl and MK VS DC Universe are the best fighting games of 2008 . SSBB has got good graphics and in this game isnt a shame to spend a lot of hours . Good Fighting . 8/10 .
  5. May 7, 2016
    Ahh... the memories I made playing this game. Definitely an astonishing game! A fun way to kill some time with friends or family. 1 small, tiny issue I have is that the button-pressing was a little behind, otherwise I'd say this game is all-in-all an awesome game! Story mode was my favorite aspect of the game.
  6. May 3, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. A good game that makes much fun. The story mode is interesting but in the end to long. The big line-up off different character's is good, but the balance between the fighter's and the game-play is not as good as the one from melee Expand
  7. Apr 18, 2016
    Incredible fighting/adventure game.
    Unlike other fighting games, this one brings a lot new to the table, its main selling points obviously being its family friendly nature and 4 player multiplayer.
  8. Mar 19, 2016
    Un gran juego con una jugabilidad increible y con un modo historia muy bueno y largo.Realmente este es uno de los mejores juegos que jugue en mi vida, lo recomendaria a cualquier persona aunque no sea fanatica de las peleas
  9. Mar 10, 2016
    I'm a competitive player, and even I must step up and defend this game. For what it is, yes, it's not as exciting, electrifying, or engrossing as Melee. But it IS a highly mental game, a game that requires high levels of skill to master, a game that is fun and satisfying to play at the highest levels of competitivity.
  10. Feb 1, 2016
    Super Smash Bros: Brawl is a very fun game, tying up classic Nintendo and even GameCube characters, like Mario, Link, and even Solid Snake. The gameplay of Brawl is all about knocking your opponent(s) off the stage. The fighting is fast and fun, never gets old, and always leaves you wanting more. The campaign is very mediocre, and that is the main reason this game doesn't get a 9. AnotherSuper Smash Bros: Brawl is a very fun game, tying up classic Nintendo and even GameCube characters, like Mario, Link, and even Solid Snake. The gameplay of Brawl is all about knocking your opponent(s) off the stage. The fighting is fast and fun, never gets old, and always leaves you wanting more. The campaign is very mediocre, and that is the main reason this game doesn't get a 9. Another reason is that its very easy to get caught in an unblockable overpowered combo, leaving you very frustrated, making you yell and scream so loud that your big brother will always remind you for the rest of your life. Anyway, Super Smash Bros is a must- buy if you own a Wii. If you don't, there are other fighting games for your PS3 and XBOX 360, like Tekken and Street fighter. Expand
  11. Jan 26, 2016
    For me this is the definitive Smash experience. Though Wii U is better, this is the one I will never forget. Plus, Snake was in it! There was an enjoyable Adventure Mode! There's characters who were missing from Wii U and 3DS! An excellent game.
  12. Jan 18, 2016
    If you truly like Melee, you're going to love this next installment Nintendo has in your hands. From such an amazing soundtrack to such great gameplay.
  13. Jan 8, 2016
    this game is not as good as the previous one ill admit that but this is still a great game cool new characters real easy to unlock everything (characters and stages) and final smashs are a cool thing to look at but don't play competitive with them
  14. Jan 6, 2016
    With the addition of great characters, better maps, improved gameplay and graphics, Super Smash Bros Brawl was an improvement on the already awesome last instalment.
  15. Dec 27, 2015
    To anyone who says that they are a Pro Gamer, oh don't even think about being one without owning this or at least 1 Game from the SSB Series. Super Smash Bros. Brawl is my Second Favourite Game in the series all of you people should play through especially for you Melee players like me, I have that as well, really good but I think this one is a little better. The graphics are great for theTo anyone who says that they are a Pro Gamer, oh don't even think about being one without owning this or at least 1 Game from the SSB Series. Super Smash Bros. Brawl is my Second Favourite Game in the series all of you people should play through especially for you Melee players like me, I have that as well, really good but I think this one is a little better. The graphics are great for the Wii. The gameplay is flawless. The controls are crap unless you're using a Nintendo GameCube Controller IMO. The character selection is good but not the best in the series. The stages are very fun to play on. This Game also has a New Adventure Mode called the Sub-Space Emisarry which is an awesome mode. The Classic mode is okay. All-Star Mode is awesome. There are also extra nice features like Trophies, Chronicles, Masterpieces, Stickers, etc. which are great. The game also has one of the best soundtrack/music of All-Time IMO from Originals to Melee and New Remixes. The Tournament Mode I haven't played too much of but it's good. Special Brawl is a great mode. The Extra Minigame Modes like the Stadium which include Target Smash, Home-run Contest, and Multi-Man Brawl are all good as well. Super Smash Bros. Brawl is an Amazing Fighting Game where all of your favourite Nintendo Mascots/Icons like Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus Aran, and TONS of other beloved characters come together and duke it out and I would DEFINITELY recommend this game to any Fighting or Nintendo Freak/Fan because it is a great game I played TREMENDOUSLY and I still play it to this day and is my Second Favourite in the series like I said mentioned above. And if you hate SSBB, you're BEYOND silly as JB. Expand
  16. Oct 12, 2015
    Very fun to play with other people offline. There's nothing like playing with someone 1vs1 without items in your created stages. Single player is fun too, especially Break The Targets -mode. Other than that, single player is kind of stale.
  17. Sep 27, 2015
    If you love Smash or fighting game in general, obviously you'll want to get this. If you're not that into fighting games but like platforming brawlers, the 5-hour single player or co-op campaign should seal the deal.
  18. Aug 30, 2015
    The third SSB game: Super Smash Bros. Brawl is one of THE BEST games I have ever played in my life. The loading speed is slow at times but the features make up for it. The SSE is awesome. The character selection is okay. Wolf and Ice Climbers (Nana and Popo) are awesome. The graphics are really great for the Wii. Solo mode is okay. The stages are very cool and well designed. The MeleeThe third SSB game: Super Smash Bros. Brawl is one of THE BEST games I have ever played in my life. The loading speed is slow at times but the features make up for it. The SSE is awesome. The character selection is okay. Wolf and Ice Climbers (Nana and Popo) are awesome. The graphics are really great for the Wii. Solo mode is okay. The stages are very cool and well designed. The Melee stages are cool, my favourite is either Jungle Japes or Temple. This game also has THE best music selection in any SSB game in my opinion along with SSB4. The controls are okay except it is sometimes I mess up. Super Smash Bros. Brawl is one of the best games of All-Time in my opinion and is my second favourite in the series, and if you hate Super Smash Bros. Brawl, you are way BEYOND silly as JB. I highly recommend it because it is fantastic. Expand
  19. Jul 12, 2015
    Critiquenlo lo que quieran a mi me encanta!! Si supieran la cantidad de horas que disfrute este jueGo me entenderian, me parece el primer balance perfecto enTre casual gamer y hardcore
  20. Jun 26, 2015
    This game is AWESOME!! My 2nd favourite SSB game. The graphics are great for Wii. The controls are good. The character selection is great. I frickin LOVED the Subspace Emissary. Super Smash Bros Brawl is a game you should definitely buy. And if you hate SSB, you're beyond silly as JB.
  21. May 30, 2015
    Ah, the game that sparked controversy among the smashing community. Will you become a loyal Melee fan or a extreme Brawl fan? Smash Brawl may be more slow-paced and methodical than its predecessor but that doesn't mean it's mindless boredom.

The great Subspace Emissary story mode brings all the characters together in one coherent story (and all without dialogue, no less) as well as great new characters like Wolf, Snake, Sonic, Lucas, Meta Knight, and more. The stages are better than ever before and Nintendo chose some really great stages to bring back to the Wii generation. The music is fantastic as well. Another smash hit for Nintendo!
  22. May 24, 2015
    Brawl was the best Smash Bros game for it's time, with one of the most impressive rosters in any game. The game features a ton of characters and maps that will keep you playing for hours on end. The soundtrack is huge and the graphics are very good for it's time. After so many years of playing Melee, Brawl was a fresh breath of air.
  23. May 12, 2015
    This game is ****ing awesome. If you like melee, but with improved gameplay mechanics, then buy this **** game you son of a **** Overall I consider this game to be the best in the series, the second best would be SSB4. The awesome story, **** of stuff to unlock, fun competitive multiplayer, and many more. People dislike this game due to tripping, however i think those **** are trippingThis game is ****ing awesome. If you like melee, but with improved gameplay mechanics, then buy this **** game you son of a **** Overall I consider this game to be the best in the series, the second best would be SSB4. The awesome story, **** of stuff to unlock, fun competitive multiplayer, and many more. People dislike this game due to tripping, however i think those **** are tripping themselves due to the fact that tripping causes NO PROBLEMS. I guess they're upset that this game is better than Melee. Anyway, BUY IT NOW GODDAMN **** PIECE OF **** Expand
  24. Apr 11, 2015
    The single greatest game ever made content wise.
    You can really tell so much heart and soul went into making this masterpiece. A perfect game all around.
  25. Feb 18, 2015
    A fighting game that can last the ages, far better than the original, better than it's popular older brother, and even a fair fight against that of Smash 5. An expansive campaign mode, incredible control, amazing graphics and sound, THIS is top 5 best games of all time material, right here. A 10/10 by me.
  26. Feb 11, 2015
    Brawl Is a very strong Title for Super smash brothers, It added A LOT of content, Such as stage builder, Many new characters, and an adventure/story with very good cutscenes, Although I find the enemies dumb and I don't like the platforming aspect of it. Multiplayer was alright while it was still up, a bit of lag here and there. The smash ball is an awesome new addition as well. If youBrawl Is a very strong Title for Super smash brothers, It added A LOT of content, Such as stage builder, Many new characters, and an adventure/story with very good cutscenes, Although I find the enemies dumb and I don't like the platforming aspect of it. Multiplayer was alright while it was still up, a bit of lag here and there. The smash ball is an awesome new addition as well. If you don't own this game, and you have a Wii, You should take the walk of shame to a Game store and buy it already!

Once you have played this game, You will also have played Smash Bros for the Wii U. If you plan on buying the sequel, be prepared for disappointment should you go down this path.
  27. Jan 14, 2015
    The best game in the series, a huge roster, great multiplayer, plenty of replay value and the most fun multiplayer of the series, not to mention a great story mode.
  28. Jan 7, 2015
    This game is literally perfect, I mean PERFECT. There is nothing I didn't like about this game. There is a large variety of characters, character animations that stay true to their original games, great graphics (especially for the Wii), and a wide set of combos and smash moves. It also has a stage creator which can be a lot of fun too. This is one of the only games in which the Wii remoteThis game is literally perfect, I mean PERFECT. There is nothing I didn't like about this game. There is a large variety of characters, character animations that stay true to their original games, great graphics (especially for the Wii), and a wide set of combos and smash moves. It also has a stage creator which can be a lot of fun too. This is one of the only games in which the Wii remote and nun-chuck actually worked great with. This game is absurdly fun to play with friends and family or even by yourself! 10/10 (Masterpiece) Expand
  29. Dec 30, 2014
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl is a highly addicting party fighting game that I've put in over 100 hours of playing. Its only flaw is in how unbalanced everything is and The Great Maze. But other than that, this is a truly fantastic fighting game.
  30. Dec 9, 2014
    This and Wii Sports Resort are the reasons why I still own my Wii, this game is just as good as Melee. I really like how you can use multiple controllers, even the Wii remote and nunchuck. The single player is a little bit boring but fun, gameplay is great, the 2 player is fun especially in the campaign which makes the story better.

Pros: Fun 2 player Great gameplay Good combat

Pros: Fun 2 player
    Great gameplay
    Good combat mechanics

Cons: Repitive Story

#1 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2008
#1 Most Shared Wii Game of 2008

1. Brawl is easily the most fun I’ve had on a Wii, and could be the most fun I’ve had with a game in ages. It’s just that good. There is just so much to do, and so many different and refreshing things added that it would be a crime not to at least take a look.
  2. Nintendo Power
    Rarely has any title delivered so much amazing action, such a wide variety of modes, and so many hours of value. It doesn't get any better than this. [Mar 2008, p.82]
  3. It’s obvious that developer Game Arts have put a painstaking amount of effort into creating this game and every time we play it we’re discovering new Nintendo references which bring back a rush of nostalgia. Brawl’s chaotic multiplayer sessions are some of the best to be had on the system, plus there are plenty of challenges and modes to amuse those ‘friend-impaired’ individuals out there as well. It’s a no-brainer, every serious Nintendo fan out there should score themselves a copy of this game, invite some friends/victims around, and have a smashing good time.