• Publisher: Tecmo
  • Release Date: Dec 12, 2006
7.8

1. DanielR.
    Jul 8, 2007
    too cute, too slow, and despite what others are insisting (and I doubt any of them have ever picked up an actual golf club) nothing like a real golf swing 'mechanic'.... is a golf swing mechanic sort of like a quantum mechanic?. All in all after two hours of ownership of this game I am wishing I had tried it out by renting it first. Shows you what I get for reading and believing too cute, too slow, and despite what others are insisting (and I doubt any of them have ever picked up an actual golf club) nothing like a real golf swing 'mechanic'.... is a golf swing mechanic sort of like a quantum mechanic?. All in all after two hours of ownership of this game I am wishing I had tried it out by renting it first. Shows you what I get for reading and believing ohter peoples reviews. Expand
  2. DS
    Jan 16, 2007
    I may have been spoiled by playing Pangya on the computer (Albatross 18 for the English version), but the controls in the Wii version just don't make up for the fun of playing online, which is sadly missing in this wiimake.

1. Great characters, original courses, loads of items, and an intuitive control system, what more could you ask for? [JPN Import]
  2. Super Swing offers a lighthearted, quirky experience that may strike a chord with some players, but will probably turn off anyone looking for a traditional round of golf.
  3. Super Swing Golf takes the same arcade-style approach as titles like "Mario Golf" and "Hots Shots Golf", yet it manages to stand out thanks largely to the controls. [Feb. 2007, p.94]