2.8

1. Jan 2, 2017
    Well this was an...interesting experience. I mean, a Tamagotchi party game? Sure why not? I soon discovered why not. It's not a very good game. The premise is confusing, the computer players are too easy and, worst of all, all mini games are single player. Single player. In a party game. Smart choice guys. I will say though, the game does have some good features. The visuals andWell this was an...interesting experience. I mean, a Tamagotchi party game? Sure why not? I soon discovered why not. It's not a very good game. The premise is confusing, the computer players are too easy and, worst of all, all mini games are single player. Single player. In a party game. Smart choice guys. I will say though, the game does have some good features. The visuals and interactions between characters are cute and the Gotchi games are a cool nod to the old fashioned Tamagotchis. Still, it's pretty bleh. Not the worst, but I would advise renting it as opposed to playing it. Expand
  2. BryanM.
    Sep 20, 2007
    Tamagotchi has been died for years it was almost died when I was 6 and right now I am 10. just like neopets. don't make crappy games. It is not even worth a single dollor. my little cousion played it and he likes almost all games. but he almost snaped the desk in half after just playing about 10 or 9 minutes of it. if it was not a rental I think he would have.
  3. CourtneyW.
    Jun 26, 2007
    DO NOT waste your money on stupidity like this!! They are not even cute. They are dumb little fur balls. The turns drag on for what seems to be an eternity. It might be fun for 5 year olds who are fans but not for anyone else.

#90 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007
#71 Most Shared Wii Game of 2007

1. Cuteness doesn't make up for the lack of an enjoyable game - we hope this only serves a short term in office. [JPN Import; Mar 2007, p.60]
  2. Nintendo Power
    The game moves painfully slow as a result, with the vast majority of your time spent watching opponents take their turns. [July 2007, p.97]
    The mini-games are shallow and one-player only, each turn drags on far too long, and the sheer lack of any actual “party” elements keeps it from attaining even the basic – yet still redundant – entertainment found in the long-lived Mario Party series.