2.8

1. CourtneyW.
    Jun 26, 2007
    DO NOT waste your money on stupidity like this!! They are not even cute. They are dumb little fur balls. The turns drag on for what seems to be an eternity. It might be fun for 5 year olds who are fans but not for anyone else.
  2. BryanM.
    Sep 20, 2007
    Tamagotchi has been died for years it was almost died when I was 6 and right now I am 10. just like neopets. don't make crappy games. It is not even worth a single dollor. my little cousion played it and he likes almost all games. but he almost snaped the desk in half after just playing about 10 or 9 minutes of it. if it was not a rental I think he would have.

1. Cuteness doesn't make up for the lack of an enjoyable game - we hope this only serves a short term in office. [JPN Import; Mar 2007, p.60]
  2. The game moves painfully slow as a result, with the vast majority of your time spent watching opponents take their turns. [July 2007, p.97]
    The mini-games are shallow and one-player only, each turn drags on far too long, and the sheer lack of any actual “party” elements keeps it from attaining even the basic – yet still redundant – entertainment found in the long-lived Mario Party series.