Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash-Up Wii

• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Sep 22, 2009
8.2

1. Nov 26, 2010
    I really enjoyed TMNT Smash up. The Design was Stylish, the Gameplay was Fun, The music was Good and its just a great Game that i Highly Recommend to any TMNT fan!
  2. DanH
    Dec 30, 2009
    Solid fighter. The visuals lack polish (at least on my non-HD TV), the cut scenes are a minus. Like Super Smash Bros, sometimes the action gets too small to see. I'm still hoping for a game of this ilk with arenas atuned more to gameplay than fanciness.
  3. AnonymousMC
    Sep 30, 2009
    "Truly, there
  4. OliverFist
    Sep 29, 2009
    Wii love Smash Up! I remember enjoying the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle comics. I played the old arcade games
  5. RalphMouth
    Sep 30, 2009
    I
  6. LostChile
    Sep 28, 2009
    I don
  7. RichardWong
    Sep 29, 2009
    Battle Royal and Tournament play are but a couple of the great things that await you in this game. Multiplayer modes are available online or offline with friends, which is a welcome touch. The campaign is a story written by The Man himself

#32 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2009
#29 Most Shared Wii Game of 2009

1. For all its positives, in the end, Smash Up is simply less and fewer in every way than Brawl. There are fewer levels (by half), fewer characters (by half), fewer collectible trophies (by an order of magnitude)… and the overall number of unlockables isn’t even in the same ballpark. It’s still a good game, and there’s no denying the appeal once you begin to perfect your technique, but comparison is inevitable under the circumstances.
  2. It simply isn't as fun as Super Smash Bros., and it's too similar to pull in anyone who isn't already a fan of Nintendo's fighting game. All in all, it should be reserved for only those who still sleep in Michelangelo pajamas and play with their the Ninja Turtle Pizza Shooter.
    Smash-Up is a good game for those that really want a decent TMNT fighter, but it doesn’t do a whole lot to make it its own experience.