• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Oct 6, 2009
8.1

1. May 29, 2011
    I would really enjoy this ... except it doesn't always work ... and like a lot of people I don't deal well with frustration. It really hurts when you're running and kicking your ass off and the damned machine isn't registering the work you're doing. Espeially when the program keeps telling you to put the remote in your left/right pocket ... what pocket?!? And any workout clothes that doI would really enjoy this ... except it doesn't always work ... and like a lot of people I don't deal well with frustration. It really hurts when you're running and kicking your ass off and the damned machine isn't registering the work you're doing. Espeially when the program keeps telling you to put the remote in your left/right pocket ... what pocket?!? And any workout clothes that do have pockets ... they're so small that the remote falls out anyway. The workouts are good ... the controller sucks huge! I've actually gotten so frustrated that I'm tempted to throw it off my 11th floor balcony ... what's the point of keeping score ... I may as well end up with a 0 score ... but get a decent workout anyway ... Expand

1. The harder players work out the better the avatars will look at the end of their program. This is a neat extra incentive to continue to play this game.
  2. One might be quick to pass a title like this off as an attempt to cash in on a popular TV show. Heck, we see it all the time. There is real value here though....The game is an extension of the show in that it provides a new way of enabling people to lose weight and this deserves praise.
  3. Fans of the show will enjoy this title immensely, while others can still get a lot out of the content offered here, especially if their only exposure to exercise is Wii Fit.