• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Mar 11, 2008
7.5

1. Jan 8, 2012
    It's a perfect game for the Wii. I don't know the price (I hope it's low), but I don't understand becouse it takes only 66/100 from critic reviews. Ok, it's an old game, it's a "simple" arcade game...but this is The House of the Dead; everyone knows this game..If you want to have this game in your living room (not a Pc version, where you shoot with the mouse), now you can! And you canIt's a perfect game for the Wii. I don't know the price (I hope it's low), but I don't understand becouse it takes only 66/100 from critic reviews. Ok, it's an old game, it's a "simple" arcade game...but this is The House of the Dead; everyone knows this game..If you want to have this game in your living room (not a Pc version, where you shoot with the mouse), now you can! And you can "shoot the TV" . It's perfect for this console, and I think that anyone would enjoy this game, especially in 2 players mode. Expand

1. But if you enjoy a good light-gun game like I do, this is one house call that's hard to pass up. [Apr 2008, p.87]
  2. These games look fairly dated and the bonus content here is a little thin. Shooter fans who’ve already had their fill of "Umbrella Chronicles" and "Ghost Squad" might find this worth checking out.
    Not only is Return a port of two games nearly a decade old each, but a technically and visually superior version of this package already existed six years ago. SEGA has nailed IR control though, so the door is wide open for a stellar, Wii-exclusive original light gun game at this point. C’mon guys, let’s see it.