• Publisher: Atari
  • Release Date: Nov 8, 2011
8.8

1. Jan 20, 2012
    This game isn't bad but it won't compete with Super Mario Galaxy. There is a lot of interesting concepts going on here that are fresh to platformers and it uses the Wii controls well. Some levels are well designed and some were not. I thought it was a bit long and some levels were redundant. They could have chopped 5 levels off and it would have been better. The story didn't make aThis game isn't bad but it won't compete with Super Mario Galaxy. There is a lot of interesting concepts going on here that are fresh to platformers and it uses the Wii controls well. Some levels are well designed and some were not. I thought it was a bit long and some levels were redundant. They could have chopped 5 levels off and it would have been better. The story didn't make a lot of sense and the random musical numbers seemed like they were trying to be odd but came off odd for trying to be odd. The aesthetics were Tim Burton-ish and that trick seems to be attempted by too many games these days so I didn't like it all that much. Overall the gameplay worked well and the switching between characters was fun. Difficulty seemed just right to me. The camera was weird in many places but it didn't bother me. The overall quality says "B grade" game but I still liked it a lot better than Epic Mickey which probably had 100X the budget. I enjoyed my time with Kore Gang as a platformer junkie but there are just a lot better games out there for the Wii. Expand

1. Jan 25, 2012
    At $20, The Kore Gang is a zany tale with an equally outlandish cast that I can easily recommend for a bit of family enjoyment.
  2. Jan 12, 2012
    The Kore Gang: Outvasion from Inner Earth is occasionally a funny, loving tribute to those collect-a-thon games many of us grew up with. Unfortunately, though, most of the time it's struggling with problems left behind in previous console generations.
  3. Dec 15, 2011
    The Kore Gang as a whole is a fun, worthwhile experience. While flawed, it offers some truly interesting gameplay mechanics and thanks to an eccentric approach to design, actually manages to surprise.