6.1

1. EttörillöP.
    Oct 30, 2007
    Excellent game hidden under a bad box art. It could have been a 10 because of its well structured story, exciting & wide playability, great voice acting, good sound effects and atmosphere & above all a really fun game. The only thing I can´t believe are those pathetic graphics taken from a dark period between N64 & gamecube, is like if you were playing on an early demo or on a Excellent game hidden under a bad box art. It could have been a 10 because of its well structured story, exciting & wide playability, great voice acting, good sound effects and atmosphere & above all a really fun game. The only thing I can´t believe are those pathetic graphics taken from a dark period between N64 & gamecube, is like if you were playing on an early demo or on a sketch of an unpolished stage idea Expand
  2. BeckyM
    May 4, 2008
    I loved spryo for a long time and when it was given to me as a present i thought it was going to be terrible cause it was on the wii, but I honestly have fallen in love with the game again. The graphics are amazing and the voice couldnt be better. Plus who doesnt love a game with a cute purple dragon that can kick some major but.
  3. RolfH.
    Nov 19, 2007
    A sequel with such great production values, gorgeous graphics, continuation of a solid storyline and a ton of stimulating action. And the reprise of some very hard-to-get voice talent. All within one year after the first superb episode! How brilliant is that!...Although I do agree about the box-art. But then that's not down to the guys who made this episode. Vivendi's marketing A sequel with such great production values, gorgeous graphics, continuation of a solid storyline and a ton of stimulating action. And the reprise of some very hard-to-get voice talent. All within one year after the first superb episode! How brilliant is that!...Although I do agree about the box-art. But then that's not down to the guys who made this episode. Vivendi's marketing team should have stayed with the first style of box art ,which was mature, represented the darker style well and was eyecatching on the shelf Expand

#69 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007
#69 Most Shared Wii Game of 2007

1. Spyro's gameplay works just like it's suppose to--just like it has in every other game in the last decade, so it feels like the development team just phoned this one in. [Nov 2007, p.142]
  2. Play Magazine
    What Insomniac began Krome have now made completely their own, taking Spyro from a lighthearted adventure to a hardcore dark platformer. [Nov 2007, p.56]
  3. The gameplay is fine but it really needs freshening up to make it more appealing.