9.0

1. Aug 21, 2010
    Just flawless. Superb story, superb gameplay, keeps surprising. It's fresh but nostalgic. Certainly one of the best games I've ever played. My only gripe is that once you have completed it 100%, it doesn't offer too many incentives to continue playing.
  2. Nov 13, 2012
    The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess was my first Zelda ever, and thus, it definitely caused an impact on me. It immediately make me a fan of the series since. The game is simply beautiful, both on its scale and story, and it is without a doubt one of the best games I have ever played. It is probably the longest and most rewarding game I also happen to come across. Every bit of it is joltThe Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess was my first Zelda ever, and thus, it definitely caused an impact on me. It immediately make me a fan of the series since. The game is simply beautiful, both on its scale and story, and it is without a doubt one of the best games I have ever played. It is probably the longest and most rewarding game I also happen to come across. Every bit of it is jolt with such perfection that it is simply incredible. It may not have some of the amazing creativity and innovation of the latest Skyward Sword, but I do guess it is rounded with a little bit more of heart, when you look at how long and simply flawless it is. The story, full of lovely characters is one not to be forgotten and it really makes you feel like the like the hero, the one and only, hero of time! Another Nintendo masterpiece! Expand
  3. Jun 26, 2011
    I already did a review of Twilight Princess before but this one is a full, kind of detailed review. Twilight Princess is in my top 5 Legend Of Zelda games, before Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time and Windwaker. Though one of the easiest Zelda games, the sheer length and size of the game, engaging storyline, unique characters and entertainment value are the factors that makes it such a greatI already did a review of Twilight Princess before but this one is a full, kind of detailed review. Twilight Princess is in my top 5 Legend Of Zelda games, before Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time and Windwaker. Though one of the easiest Zelda games, the sheer length and size of the game, engaging storyline, unique characters and entertainment value are the factors that makes it such a great game. I have played this game both on the Wii and the Gamecube version but in my opinion, the Wii port is much more intuitive. The motion controls are pitch perfect and it does feel like your are slashing a sword. The story is much darker than other Zelda games, probably as dark as Majora's Mask. Midna the imp is one of the greatest sidekick characters you will have, up there with King of the Red Lions and Princess Zelda herself. Graphics wise, the game has a unique and great looking art design, reminiscent of OoT. My one tiny complain about this game is its sub-par musical score. The use of MIDI is great on sound effects and subtle sounds cues but as a whole score, it doesn't work as well albeit being a really grand size game. If you have a Wii, definitely get it as it is the one of the first great Wii games and if you have a Gamecube, it is an essential as it is the great final swansong for Nintendo's fourth console. Expand
  4. Oct 19, 2010
    An amazing story, jaw-dropping gameplay, interesting puzzles, great music, addicting minigames, and classic Zelda design; this is one of the best games on the Wii and quite possibly the greatest Zelda yet.
  5. Apr 26, 2011
    10/10 = Masterpiece = One of my personal favorite action adventure games. Very well designed and extremely addictive.
  6. Nov 6, 2010
    Screw Ocarina, this is the best game ever. If I'm asked to recommend either the Wii or GC version though, I'd pick the original GC one. It isn't 'mirrored' like the Wii version is, and the controls won't leave you with an aching arm.

You simply can't go wrong with TP. It is by far the best video game ever made, surpassing even the greats like Metal Gear Solid 3 and Super Mario Galaxy 2.
  7. Jun 22, 2011
    Best Zelda Period! thats all you need to know to buy this game and while it isn't perfect, it's still a great game! so if your still wondering you, need to have this game on your wii. it's a must have!
  8. Mar 18, 2013
    The only Zelda to match Oot. A huge epic experience. Unfortunetly better on the Gamecube because of camera control, but this was my favorite game ever for a while.
  9. Jan 3, 2011
    Nintendo did it again! Iam a zelda fanatic since ocarina of time and i must say that twilight princess is really awesome and well worth buying. Iam really happy that Nintendo kept some of the classic ocarina of time songs within the dungeons it really brought up old good memories. This game is certainly a must buy for everyone that loves adventure type games. Thank you Nintendo!
  10. Nov 6, 2011
    This is the best zelda game, nay, the greatest Nintendo game. I think that the gamecube version is better than the Wii's, but maybe it's just me. This game is everything that I loved about Ocarina of Time, but with new gameplay, characters, and just awesomeness. Get it if you don't already have it.
  11. Apr 17, 2011
    ive played this game and beat it around 3 or 4 times, yet i find my self stretching my arms, and getting a snack and drink ready when encountering a boss. i still can go in my room and beat it and get a feeling of self satisfaction doing it. top 10 games for sure
  12. Aug 1, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Need I say Anything about Twilight Princess It's a master Piece for the Wii alongside other Early Wii Lauch titles like Sonic and the Secret Rings, Super Mario Galaxy, Rayman Raving Rabbids and Resident Evil 4. Expand
  13. Jun 11, 2011
    Of all Zelda games this is by far the most cinematic. The scenes and landscapes are amazing, and so are the character, monster and level designs. This, unlike the previous installments of Zelda since Majora's Mask, is quite dark - so dark and texturally realistic that it is the first in the series to get a T-Rating (which by today's standards isn't saying much, but still). When I firstOf all Zelda games this is by far the most cinematic. The scenes and landscapes are amazing, and so are the character, monster and level designs. This, unlike the previous installments of Zelda since Majora's Mask, is quite dark - so dark and texturally realistic that it is the first in the series to get a T-Rating (which by today's standards isn't saying much, but still). When I first played this game I thought it was amazing and thought it had a perfect length and everything (this was back in 2006), but then when I beat it, I was - and sadly, still am - disappointed by the abrupt ending. This is really the game's only flaw. Beyond that, the controls are perfectly workable for the Wii (The Gamecube version is equally easy, the only difference is the fact that the map is mirrored and you don't aim with a Wii-mote) Okay, but back to the cinematic quality - it's amazing, and it takes Zelda to a new level that it hasn't been at before. I mean previous games have been great visually, but this is masterful like a Kurosawa movie with the vast landscapes used in the scenes and the use of nature. Also, again, like previous games, the lore is very original, and keeps introducing new things about the series which keeps it all very interesting. It's by far the best Wii game I've ever played (unfortunately the majority of Wii games are crappy board game rip offs or carnival mini-games). Another minor thing about this game that ticked me off a little bit was the shortness of the levels and the fact that the bosses aren't much of a challenge, but the game is extremely entertaining. It's sort of like a mix of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask in the sense that there are lots of dungeons and a really long story to follow to beat the game, but there are also many side-quests you can do and there's a Cave of Ordeals similar to that in Wind Waker and Majora's Mask (except this one is much more challenging than both). Expand
  14. Oct 20, 2011
    9.5 rounds up to a 10. One of the best Wii games around: long and engaging story line, beautiful surroundings, great music and a wide variety of enemies. The game plays fantastic and never gets boring due to collectibles and minigames. Only downside might be the iffy camera at times.
  15. Feb 17, 2013
    At first the game darkness and the whole beast link human link might seem weird, but as the game goes on, everything is just spectacular... cinematography, gameplay, puzzles... the whole history makes a lot of sense at the end (while in the beginning you might feel lost and wondering why do you actually have to play as a wolf). At the end, you'll feel like you have truly finished aAt first the game darkness and the whole beast link human link might seem weird, but as the game goes on, everything is just spectacular... cinematography, gameplay, puzzles... the whole history makes a lot of sense at the end (while in the beginning you might feel lost and wondering why do you actually have to play as a wolf). At the end, you'll feel like you have truly finished a legend. Cannot think of negative aspects of this game, blew me out! And it just gets better and better... Expand
  16. Aug 19, 2011
    Zelda games are the best out there. The only reason someone can dislike Zelda is because they are either to stupid to solve the puzzles or they are the kind of gamer who only craves violence. Every Zelda game 10/10. They are the best games of all time, and no one can question that.
  17. Sep 10, 2011
    Like many of its predecessors, the game features brilliant level design, and ingenious use of the puzzles and acquired items. There is a part where you use Iron Boots to hang upside down from a giant magnet and shoot enemies! In the 2nd level! The whole game is a joy to play, and yes while it is a little easy and predictable, there are certainly challenges and frustrating parts. And whileLike many of its predecessors, the game features brilliant level design, and ingenious use of the puzzles and acquired items. There is a part where you use Iron Boots to hang upside down from a giant magnet and shoot enemies! In the 2nd level! The whole game is a joy to play, and yes while it is a little easy and predictable, there are certainly challenges and frustrating parts. And while the 'world' lacks a little atmosphere, the temples are immersive with great music and superb graphics. It is certainly not BORING! How can shooting orcs with an on-screen bow-and-arrow target be called boring? So just play it and let it take over your life for a couple of days! Expand
  18. Nov 8, 2011
    I loved it! Not as good as The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, but better than The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. The series still feels like new even after this game. The series will only get better from here!
  19. Nov 23, 2011
    The closest thing to an Ocarina remake, sure It was well different in many aspects, but the visual and dungeon style and just the overall feel was a well welcomed return to Ocarina imo. only thing to let it down was the poor wii motion controls at the time, but I won't hold the game responsible for the hardware. Epic adventure.
  20. Nov 15, 2011
    Its an amazing game, with a awesome original score solid gameplay and dungeons and a really well written storyline. It isn't my favorite zelda game but it is still amazing
  21. Nov 15, 2011
    Not as revolutionary as Ocarina of Time, but still shines very well and is possibly the definitive Zelda title. Packed with deep gameplay made famous by Ocarina of Time, a dark, well written story, great content, and amazing soundtrack, this is a game any gamer at all will not want to miss. Anybody that doesn't have a Nintendo console, go buy a Gamecube or Wii, and play this game.
  22. Nov 16, 2011
    A game that is as near to perfection as a wii game is possible to get. The storyline was fantastic. and expanded on the game play of OOT. The appearance of the regular series villain was also good to see. The art direction was a nice choice on the part of Nintendo, giving fans the more cinematic approach they really wanted, after the Wind Waker's cartoony look. the only downside to thatA game that is as near to perfection as a wii game is possible to get. The storyline was fantastic. and expanded on the game play of OOT. The appearance of the regular series villain was also good to see. The art direction was a nice choice on the part of Nintendo, giving fans the more cinematic approach they really wanted, after the Wind Waker's cartoony look. the only downside to that was that being a wii Game it did not have HD capabilities meaning jagged edges and blurriness. The only faults the game has is being too easy, apart from that the level designs are excellent, and the bosses are fun. I had a jolly good time playing it! Expand
  23. Nov 16, 2011
    Every Zelda has insanely high expectations and tough criticism. This is a great game but not an elite game in the storied franchise. I thoroughly enjoyed TP, but it seemed to rely to much on the past. It began with a painfully slow start but was great once you got into the meat of the game. The overworld is huge with tons of land to explore and I really enjoyed the art style. I wish IEvery Zelda has insanely high expectations and tough criticism. This is a great game but not an elite game in the storied franchise. I thoroughly enjoyed TP, but it seemed to rely to much on the past. It began with a painfully slow start but was great once you got into the meat of the game. The overworld is huge with tons of land to explore and I really enjoyed the art style. I wish I could have seen more innovation and a bigger evolution for the Zelda franchise. It is still probably one of the best games on Wii that doesn't have the word Galaxy in it. Expand
  24. Nov 16, 2011
    The Legend of Zelda continues to delight fans throughout the years. Twilight Princess is no exception. Although the graphics and sound may be disappointing to many in 2011, the entertaining story and exciting dungeons are enough to make this a must-play title.
  25. Nov 18, 2011
    one of the best games ever,and I mean great! geinus darker adaptation to the series.awsome game, way better than wind waker and oringinal zelda's game.gameplay was new and I liked that even though it made link look like a girl.
  26. Jun 10, 2012
  27. Nov 21, 2011
    First off: All those people that rated bad I cant blame you your just pissed that you couldn't figure out the controls, or had enough talent to finish the game so you rate it bad because you have suckish hand-eye coordination, it's understandable.
    Second: The graphic are amazing in this game. The best Zelda so far, to be honest. Windwaker had more animation then Zelda Twilight Princess and I enjoy really realistic games. Third: All those people who talk about the wolf form and how Link gets stuck in wolf form, well thats part of the plot dumbo, he's supposed to. That is what is supposed to happen and I also like being in wolf form and how you can have night vision and stuff
    Forth: Whoever says that some of the ideas of Twilight Princess are copied from other Zeldas, well why not take a few things here and there to spice it up? Zelda is all one big series and it's not barbaric to take a few ideas from other Zelda games, geesh.
    Fifth: One last thing, if you can;t finish the game, don;t blame it on the controls, because to be honest it's just you screwing up and getting agitated because you don't have enough strategic skill to complete the game.
  28. Nov 22, 2011
    A gamer since I was 8, at 31 I'm still a die-hard Zelda fan... Since the Legend of Link on the NES back in 88, I've followed the Legends of Zelda through time, loving every game more than the last - Twilight Princess is the best game I have ever played. Then played again. And again.
  29. Sep 29, 2012
    Ocarina you can such it...this is the best Zelda game of all time. This is one hell of a game and to go in on every detail would take forever. This feels very much like ocarina with the added difference of the Twilight. Now this is dark compared to windwaker this could be resident evil. If you want this is further darkened by the fact that in this game there is no voice acting. This couldOcarina you can such it...this is the best Zelda game of all time. This is one hell of a game and to go in on every detail would take forever. This feels very much like ocarina with the added difference of the Twilight. Now this is dark compared to windwaker this could be resident evil. If you want this is further darkened by the fact that in this game there is no voice acting. This could be one of the downfalls, I think its time for Nintendo to move on. The wii controls are a total enchantments to the experience and helps in every way. You don't control every move but its better than a button in every way. With all the advantages of the wii nothing beats the shooting mechanics and its accuracy. The wolf is also a great addition giving different gameplay opportunities that Link did not offer....it also helps with travelling later on which could get tedious. The game is epic to say the least, not to mention the vast amount of side quests on offer you could spend hours on the game and didn't even touch the main story line. The dungeons are also awesome some of them similar to ocarina but revamped. This is the Zelda universe but a re imagined and alive one. The game will test you especially when it comes to puzzles and all round adventuring, I would have liked a more challenging bosses but that is a small one because all the rest makes up for it. The game also happens to look beautiful which obviously adds to the credentials. The whole game runs smoothly keeping in mind that this is the biggest game in Zelda history. The cinematic could be better but this is again nit-picking at an impressive graphical presentation. When it comes to music its a missed one the orchestrated sections are perfect but the ones with the keyboards are just annoying. On the whole Twilight princess is one of the greatest games I ever played. This is a must own if you have a wii. Expand
  30. Dec 25, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The first Zelda experience on Wii is masterful. The pace of the game in the beginning is rather slow, however, when the game picks up you may not want to put the Wii controller and Nunchuck down. The game features the best visuals in a Zelda game. Memorable boss fights and difficult quests do not fail to impress. The franchise villain makes an unexpected drop in near the very end that is sure to excite any fan of the series. Expand
  31. Dec 28, 2011
    For role playing games fans this is the absolute best, top of the line game out there. First of all there is a very well thought storyline and a dynamic in-game plot, with an excellent and interesting development throughout the entire game that will keep you deeply submerged into it at all times. The characters are great too, we have the traditional heroes and villas but also newcomersFor role playing games fans this is the absolute best, top of the line game out there. First of all there is a very well thought storyline and a dynamic in-game plot, with an excellent and interesting development throughout the entire game that will keep you deeply submerged into it at all times. The characters are great too, we have the traditional heroes and villas but also newcomers appear, all of them brilliant. Beautiful and colorful scenarios are all over the game, constructing an astonishing world to walk, explore, gallop and fight in. The gameplay is amazingly good, with great controls and a very complex yet comfortable battle interface with multiple options and numerous weapons that never gets old. A nice soundtrack taken from previous games and some of it original too will accompany you during the adventure. Truly a videogame that will make you go through the utmost excitement and a greatly entertaining experience. Definitely an instant classic, a flawless and awesome adventure that you will not forget. Expand
  32. Feb 14, 2012
    This is the best Legend of Zelda game that I have ever played. The graphics, story line, enemies/bosses, and soundtrack are all very good. The graphics are good quality and the edges of models are good and smooth when shown up close. The story line is incredibly engaging and is original. The enemies are good and varied, and the bosses are the way they should be: multiple types of attacksThis is the best Legend of Zelda game that I have ever played. The graphics, story line, enemies/bosses, and soundtrack are all very good. The graphics are good quality and the edges of models are good and smooth when shown up close. The story line is incredibly engaging and is original. The enemies are good and varied, and the bosses are the way they should be: multiple types of attacks and a specific weakness. The soundtrack is original and very fitting to the current situations. For example, the music during the final boss battle is shockingly dramatic with a heavy rhythm and very low notes, and a very dark sound about it. In contrast, the music at the beginning of the game that you hear when in Ordon Village is very soft and calm, because nothing bad has happened yet, as far as you know. What I like very much is the ending. It brings about a feeling of a new start and things going back to normal after the horrible events that followed the light being taken away from the spirits. Expand
  33. Feb 13, 2012
    Okay I'm too tired to write a full review so im just gonna say it: This game is good, very good I would recommend anyone that dont know the zelda franchise to start with this one.
  34. Mar 6, 2012
    My best game of all time, with a cool graphics incredible story and a lots of quests. The giant Hyrule field is a thing that i've appreciated. Good job Nintendo.
  35. Mar 27, 2012
    second best game ever. yyyyyyyyyyayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.zelda ss has best gameplay
  36. Apr 24, 2012
    I loved the game. Adored it. It had its points were it was tedious, but that's to be expected, it is a Zelda game after all. There were moments when I thought something could have been put together better, or could use some improving (Some of the puzzles, and the graphics), but the storyline made up for this fairly quickly. The controls on the wii were smooth and lovely, even if youI loved the game. Adored it. It had its points were it was tedious, but that's to be expected, it is a Zelda game after all. There were moments when I thought something could have been put together better, or could use some improving (Some of the puzzles, and the graphics), but the storyline made up for this fairly quickly. The controls on the wii were smooth and lovely, even if you did end up spamming buttons occasionally. I just completed the game a few weeks ago, and was quite sad to see it go. I've actually started a new game just to see how fast I can cruise through it. : / Expand
  37. Jun 28, 2012
    Excellent game. I really got into this game. I've played Zelda games before, but I really got the concept down with this game. I loved it. Everything is top notch and feels polished.
  38. May 11, 2012
    Amazing game! Makes me feel nostalgic everytime I play it. The controls aren't too bad, the storyline is great, and graphics are pretty good -especially with a component cable. This game started a little slow, but really shows up after about an hour. Twilight Princess is in my top 5 games ever, and if you play it, you'll know what I mean.
  39. Jul 13, 2012
    This is my absolute favorite Zelda game in the series -well this and A Link to the Past that is. This game is perfect in terms of story and art style in my opinion. TP and its wide array fully developed and unique characters really leave the player inspired to complete his duty as a hero. Zelda has had some good games but this game is the only one who has left me nearly tearing up. P.s.This is my absolute favorite Zelda game in the series -well this and A Link to the Past that is. This game is perfect in terms of story and art style in my opinion. TP and its wide array fully developed and unique characters really leave the player inspired to complete his duty as a hero. Zelda has had some good games but this game is the only one who has left me nearly tearing up. P.s. Minda is the best partner in zelda game history, she even has a interesting story behind her. Expand
  40. Aug 1, 2012
    No doubts. The best game for the wii and the best zelda besides majoras mask. The length is much longer than any other zelda if you tried a speed run in all of them and the dungeons are my favorite in the series. The boss fights are the most memorable and it's all around a fantastic game.
  41. Oct 29, 2012
    I adore this game to no end and is definletley the best Zelda game so far. It is also the #1 game on my favourite games list. It is just about perfect. A comprehensive story, great gameplay, excellent mechanics, dark and mature, but doesn't let of that Zelda style we all know and love. In my opinion this is just about the greatest RPG ever (and for all of you that don't consider Zelda anI adore this game to no end and is definletley the best Zelda game so far. It is also the #1 game on my favourite games list. It is just about perfect. A comprehensive story, great gameplay, excellent mechanics, dark and mature, but doesn't let of that Zelda style we all know and love. In my opinion this is just about the greatest RPG ever (and for all of you that don't consider Zelda an RPG, you're stupid, it is) by FAR the best Zelda game, and just about the greatest game ever developed. My absolute favourite game ever! Expand
  42. Sep 3, 2014
    The amount of hate over the years for this game is incredible. I can't understand why so many people didn't like it. Although, I do admit the Wolf sections were pretty lame... but unique. The rest of the game shines, easily making it into my top 5 Zelda games of all time. The longest game in the series, and the darkest, Twilight Princess is a must-play for any Zelda fan or anyone who wantsThe amount of hate over the years for this game is incredible. I can't understand why so many people didn't like it. Although, I do admit the Wolf sections were pretty lame... but unique. The rest of the game shines, easily making it into my top 5 Zelda games of all time. The longest game in the series, and the darkest, Twilight Princess is a must-play for any Zelda fan or anyone who wants to get into the series. (Yes, the Wii version controls are a bit weird at first, but that's not the point because it was a great game) Expand
  43. Sep 10, 2012
    I remember playing this game when it was released and i was 11 years old. I played the game and for the first time, i actually completely fell in love with the game. All the characters were nothing less than astonishing. And then there was Midna who overwhelmed my mind. How it was possible to make such a great character? I spent good 60 hours playing the game even though i had someI remember playing this game when it was released and i was 11 years old. I played the game and for the first time, i actually completely fell in love with the game. All the characters were nothing less than astonishing. And then there was Midna who overwhelmed my mind. How it was possible to make such a great character? I spent good 60 hours playing the game even though i had some concentration problems back then. The story line, the feeling and everything. The mind inspiring musics and scenery. How could i describe it? The puzzles sometimes got me annoyed for a moment, but there was never a time i wouldn't come crawling back to the game. As DrEggman said, "A game that is as near to perfection as a wii game is possible to get" The game is deep, beautiful and full of feeling. And there is a LOT to do. As you do the main quest line you would be crazy to not to stop by somethings, like the good old Agitha and her bugs. But even if you won't stop and anything and just play the main story it will take you a good piece of time. This game is legend. So grab your controllers and plunge yourself into a new adventure. Or if you are familiar to the game, try it again. Works on me. This is Sainto, and i'm out. Expand
  44. Oct 21, 2012
    I didn't play own a Zelda game until early 2008. The cover didn't really interest me and I didn't know too much about the franchise. One day I took a break from Super Mario Galaxy and started playing it. The start was slow, but still pretty good. When the true part of the game started, I was amazed. I played for over two hours until I beat the first dungeon. The graphics were wonderful,I didn't play own a Zelda game until early 2008. The cover didn't really interest me and I didn't know too much about the franchise. One day I took a break from Super Mario Galaxy and started playing it. The start was slow, but still pretty good. When the true part of the game started, I was amazed. I played for over two hours until I beat the first dungeon. The graphics were wonderful, adding a touch of realism to a fantasy action-adventure, the story was excellent, the music was phenomenal, the characters were...hit or miss. Zant and Midna were great, but I expected more out of Zelda, you know, the title character? But everything else about this game was near perfection. The dungeon design was great, the items were useful in many different scenarios outside of the dungeons(even the Spinner if you know what you're doing) and just the darn everything was great. Now that I've played more games in the franchise, I can see that it focusses a lot more on sword combat than others. Bottom line: Get this game. Expand
  45. Nov 18, 2012
    Amazing!!
    Verdict: This game for me is the best Zelda game ever!! The graphics are nice for the wii but the art style is just brilliant. The controls are amazing and the story and music is brilliant. A must have game to be in your collection.
    Presentation:10/10 Gameplay:10/10 Sound:10/10 Graphics:10/10 Replay Value:10/10 Overall:10/10.
  46. Nov 13, 2012
    Sometimes I wonder how many times Nintendo can remake the same game and keep me interested. I have to say, this time it does work.
    This game excels exactly where it needed to and improved the Zelda series imensly. Anyone who puts an older Zelda game over this one is either insane, or living in the past.

Gameplay: 10. The way this game uses the Wii Remote system is great. I will say the little fairy that shows up on screen can get annoying, but it helps show you were you are aiming your weapon (that and you can turn it off). I loved how the weapon system works, esp. how the B button is used for easy access to weapon use (compared to the old C buttons). The Story line is very developed and interesting. The weapons are well developed and the new weapons to the series are fun. Overall, the only issue may be the difficulty in bosses once you figure out how to beat them, but, personally, its an improvement over some of the past games that frustrate the heck out of you, even if you know how to beat them. Besides the bosses, the AI is pretty good for the other enemies. Graphics: 10. The graphic and attention to detail in this game is great. Look at any of the temple bosses and it makes my point. They may be easy, but when you first see them, you have to take a second to really appreciate they greatness. The people look good, so do the Enemies.

Sound: 10. Now some complain about the music because of its "dated" sound. I love it. I like the remake of all of the old songs and the additions to the old tracks with new ones (esp. the song played at night in Hyrule Field). The sounds out of the Wii Remote sound alittle funny, but overall add to the game.

Value: 10. This is a game that you will spend some time on. The Puzzles are very well done and you will have to wander around and think about many of them. Tilt: 10. I love Zelda games. Alway have, Always will. This game is no exception. When I am at work huming the theme songs, and my little brother is having dreams of defeating Gannon weeks before we got the game, you know we are excited. This game lives up to the expectiations. Period, and is definatly the best game out right now, esp. for Wii. This game might be the best one I have ever played.
  47. Sep 17, 2013
    There is no other word than "Perfection" for this game. it brings all the good memories of the old ones It's a lot darker, like it has grown with the players of Ocarina of Time.
  48. Nov 24, 2012
    The Legend of Zelda Twilight princess is the most mature take on the Zelda series to date. It is a massive game that redefines realism in the Zelda series. Plot: Link is a farmer in the village of Ordon and is well respected. One evening as he apologizes to one of the villager's, Ilyia for not taking good enough care of his horse, Epona; monsters known as Bulbins abduct her, as he attemptsThe Legend of Zelda Twilight princess is the most mature take on the Zelda series to date. It is a massive game that redefines realism in the Zelda series. Plot: Link is a farmer in the village of Ordon and is well respected. One evening as he apologizes to one of the villager's, Ilyia for not taking good enough care of his horse, Epona; monsters known as Bulbins abduct her, as he attempts to give chase his path is blocked by mysterious dark wall which pulls him inside. As a Twilight Beast is about to murder him, the triforce marking on his hand glows and causes the Twilight Beast to flinch and transforms Link into a Wolf as he goes unconscience but later regains conscienceness in a jail cell. Here he meets the Twilight Imp, Midna who breaks him out and introduces him to Princess Zelda. Zelda tells Link that Hyrule has surrendered to the Twilight beasts led by Zant and that because of the darkness all humans are now lost souls who now know nothing but fear. Midna returns Link back to Ordon and meets the Spirit of Light, Faron. Faron gives Link the Vessel of Light and tells Link that in each province to collect a Vessel of Light from each Spirit of Light and to then collect all Tears of Light from each area to restore light and to return back to his former self. After Link restores light to the province of Ordon, Faron gives Link the Hero of Time's ancient clothes and tells Link that the force of darkness within the woods must be stopped. After Link defeats Diababa, a fragment of the Fused Shadow appears. Midna tells Link that if they collect all three Fused Shadows and return light, then they can defeat Zant and his army. Compared to The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time: The horse gameplay is much more realistic, as well as extended boundarys, Hyrule Field is divided into four lengthy sections, whearas in OOT it was one section that can't compare to one leg of TP's field. Wolf gameplay: not very revolutionary although it is very original but very limited, can't complain. My opinion: This is a great Wii launch title and I reccommend this to any gamer, any Zelda fan, and anyone interested in medieval settings or questing. This is a game so original, realistic, and true to the Zelda franchise should be played through at least once. Expand
  49. Dec 29, 2012
    The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, é sem dúvidas um excelente jogo de aventura e um ótimo Zelda. A história, a jogabiliadade, os personagens e o todo o gameplay, deixam o jogo sempre com aquela vontade de continuar jogando-o no dia seguinte, mas o extenso campo de Hyrule, a má aplicação dos itens e a facilidade são o que maisThe Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, é sem dúvidas um excelente jogo de aventura e um ótimo Zelda. A história, a jogabiliadade, os personagens e o todo o gameplay, deixam o jogo sempre com aquela vontade de continuar jogando-o no dia seguinte, mas o extenso campo de Hyrule, a má aplicação dos itens e a facilidade são o que mais deixam a desejar no jogo, sendo até mesmo para alguns um fator crucial dentro de um adventure/RPG. Mas se você é ainda não experimentou a aventura, e é fã da série, é um jogo recomendadíssimo, que lhe fará gastar boas horas de diversão em frente a TV. Expand
  50. Mar 12, 2013
    Twilight Princess is probably not the best Zelda game, but it is indeed one of the best Wii games. Great visuals and music, Comfortable controls, good story, and thanks to a lot of side-quests 60+ hours length
  51. Mar 1, 2013
    A truly great game in the series. I love how they dared to blend it up with dark environments big parts of the game. I think they went more for the mature segment of the Zelda series (which I think is the biggest), which is probably why the game recieved the rating T (for teen).

Compared to Skyward sword which is rated e10+ (for everyone above 10 years old), I think it offers a greater diversity. Its a more solid experience. If the hardware in Wii was better I can imagine the graphics would have been great. The fantasy feeling combined with just enough realism. I skyrim with the Zelda simplicity and classic game mechanics. Recommended!
  52. Mar 3, 2013
    A welcome adition to the series. Glad to see they aimed to please the 15+ Zelda fans. The games blend of both dark and colourful environments in the story and visuals adds a depth to it. It had a much more mature feeling to it. The visuals with the design of characters was much better than Skyward Sword. To be honest, Skyward Sword felt like Super Marios sister compared to this game. ImA welcome adition to the series. Glad to see they aimed to please the 15+ Zelda fans. The games blend of both dark and colourful environments in the story and visuals adds a depth to it. It had a much more mature feeling to it. The visuals with the design of characters was much better than Skyward Sword. To be honest, Skyward Sword felt like Super Marios sister compared to this game. Im hoping for a re-release in HD with optional motion controls. I miss laying in bed on Sundays without haveing to wave my hands in the air! Expand
  53. Mar 10, 2013
    Nintendo took an already perfect game, being Ocarina of Time, and perfected to a higher degree with OOT's spiritual sequel: Twilight Princess. The story was definitely not as memorable as OOT's, but it still is done very well for Nintendo's leap to a darker story. One thing I can not get over is just how large Hyrule is. Sure, Twilight Princess takes almost all the same locations fromNintendo took an already perfect game, being Ocarina of Time, and perfected to a higher degree with OOT's spiritual sequel: Twilight Princess. The story was definitely not as memorable as OOT's, but it still is done very well for Nintendo's leap to a darker story. One thing I can not get over is just how large Hyrule is. Sure, Twilight Princess takes almost all the same locations from previous games, but triples them in size! I found myself constantly checking my map just to know where the Hell I was, and that is a good thing. The best part about this game is the motion controls. Swinging the wii remote as Link's sword and using the remote to aim his bow as well are very cool features that make me never want to go back to button mashing. This is, without a doubt, the best Zelda to date even after the release of Skyward Sword (that is a great game as well!). Expand
  54. Jun 22, 2013
    This may offend some Ocarina of TIme fans, but I genuinely prefer this game over the N64 classic.

This combines darker more realistic visuals than any other Zelda game I can think of and is the better for it. Compelling story with good use of the Wii hardware makes this a 'must play'. I've just re-started this game (in 2013!) after playing OoT on the 3DS and Skyward sword on the Wii

I've just re-started this game (in 2013!) after playing OoT on the 3DS and Skyward sword on the Wii and this is head and shoulders above both. The references to OoT are amusing and welcome to those of us who love the series, yet the game is approachable to newcomers too.

One of the first games released for the Wii and potentially one of the best.
  55. May 14, 2013
    no words to describe this masterpiece,
  56. ZxZ
    Jun 5, 2013
    a great game from start to finish, excellent gameplay, immersive story, stunning graphics everything you expect in a Zelda game, I even dare to say it is better than ocarina of time
  57. Jul 1, 2013
    Like most Zelda games, they usher in a new era of gaming. Rarely do they ever get a bad review. This is a game that I found worthwile. They managed to do something that Sega failed at, and made one of the most memorable game of the series. For those who were dissapointed by Wind Waker, this game made thwm believe in the saga once again. With the introduction of both Midna and Zant, thisLike most Zelda games, they usher in a new era of gaming. Rarely do they ever get a bad review. This is a game that I found worthwile. They managed to do something that Sega failed at, and made one of the most memorable game of the series. For those who were dissapointed by Wind Waker, this game made thwm believe in the saga once again. With the introduction of both Midna and Zant, this game doesn't have the typical bad guys. When I got this game when I was 8, I solved all of the puzzles with relative ease. The game's bosses were scarier than anything I found in any of my games. I would always run to my dad shouting, "Dad! There's a big monster on the screen!" And I would start crying. He always killed the bosses while I solved the puzzles. We bonded over that game. It took me a while to defeat Zant by myself and Ganon. But I did. This is one of the best games I have had the joy of playing. Expand
  58. Jul 9, 2013
    If you love Ocarina of Time, look away because to me that game was rancid compared to this gem of a Wii title and In my opinion this is the best in the whole Zelda series of the 3-d games at least. Okay to be fair Ocarina was boring and monotonous to begin with and Hyrule Field was frigging stupid, but this game fixes all of that. If i could burn every copy of Ocarina of Time in a bonfireIf you love Ocarina of Time, look away because to me that game was rancid compared to this gem of a Wii title and In my opinion this is the best in the whole Zelda series of the 3-d games at least. Okay to be fair Ocarina was boring and monotonous to begin with and Hyrule Field was frigging stupid, but this game fixes all of that. If i could burn every copy of Ocarina of Time in a bonfire I most definitely would Expand
  59. Aug 13, 2013
    There's just something about this game. i don't know if it was the atmosphere, musical scores, or just the game play, but my god the sadness i felt when i beat it. if you haven't played this game you are missing out on the mother pinnacle of what all adventure games should be.
  60. Jan 1, 2014
    Twilight princess is an incredible game the game is huge the mature feel of the games is great .graphics and sounds are perfect the controls are flawless
    The game is phenomenal and you will love it
  61. Oct 22, 2013
    This is my second favorite Zelda game for many reasons. The whole feel of this game is dark and mysterious which was something new to the Zelda series. Sure Majora's Mask was creepy but it had a normal atmosphere unlike Twilight Princess. The whole twilight zone and the monsters coming through was a pretty creepy thing. The graphics are beautiful and the music is perfect. Gameplay isThis is my second favorite Zelda game for many reasons. The whole feel of this game is dark and mysterious which was something new to the Zelda series. Sure Majora's Mask was creepy but it had a normal atmosphere unlike Twilight Princess. The whole twilight zone and the monsters coming through was a pretty creepy thing. The graphics are beautiful and the music is perfect. Gameplay is superb and easy to control. The temples are so well made that I can say they are my favorite. Your companion in this game is actually pretty interesting and not annoying. A perfect game that must be played. Expand
  62. Nov 16, 2013
    By far one of the best Zelda games I've ever played. The story-line is engaging, not only humorous at times but filled with suspension, surprise and seriousness. It is long, yes, but never a bore. You always have something to be done, some new scenario to deal with. The players have stories of their own which you venture into, the combat is unique based on enemy resistance/attack methods.By far one of the best Zelda games I've ever played. The story-line is engaging, not only humorous at times but filled with suspension, surprise and seriousness. It is long, yes, but never a bore. You always have something to be done, some new scenario to deal with. The players have stories of their own which you venture into, the combat is unique based on enemy resistance/attack methods. This is an absolute must-have, I recommend strongly! Expand
  63. Dec 3, 2013
    One of the best launch titles on the Wii.With its great bitter sweet story,adventurous atmosphere and interesting puzzles makes this game a superb title.Not to mention a lovely soundtrack.
  64. Dec 13, 2013
    Great game with good pacing, beautiful landscapes, well made story, exciting and interactive open world, and a good balance in dungeon/side quest difficulty!
  65. Jan 8, 2014
    This is my favorite game of all time and i have no shame in stating that. Everything about this game is perfect: the music, the story, the characters, the atmosphere and tone, the visual style, the bosses (though easy), the dungeons, everything about this game is perfect. I definitely consider this one of the upper-echelon and just downright best games ever made. If you have a Wii or aThis is my favorite game of all time and i have no shame in stating that. Everything about this game is perfect: the music, the story, the characters, the atmosphere and tone, the visual style, the bosses (though easy), the dungeons, everything about this game is perfect. I definitely consider this one of the upper-echelon and just downright best games ever made. If you have a Wii or a GameCube, you should already have this game in your library and if you are playing it right now, keep playing it. If you don't have this game, it is a must buy. Seriously, you are not going to regret it. Expand
  66. Jan 23, 2014
    Severely underrated and one of the best zelda games ever that shouldn't be missed out by anyone. I don't care how different or realistic this game is, Twilight Princess is a magnificent game.
  67. Aug 10, 2014
    One of the finest games ever made, and definitely the best Zelda game to date. A definition of the action/adventure genre, and a true gem.

This game will take you 50++ hours to complete, and you will not want to put down the controller untill you've saved Hyrule and the Princess Zelda.
  68. Jun 5, 2014
    A darker Legend of Zelda game that I didn't expect to enjoy as much as the others, but I did. I doubt I will ever be disappointed with a LoZ game. It might be one of the few ones I wouldn't recommend to young children though, it can be pretty scary at points. I loved it.
  69. Jun 19, 2014
    Twilight Princess has the richest overworld in the Zelda franchise while still managing to have interesting characters and fantastically crafted dungeons. The art style is beautiful and immersive, and the fresh ideas the game introduces are outstanding.
  70. Oct 13, 2014
    An awesome, lengthy game with a great story and good characters. There are tons of dungeons for you to discover and this game never becomes tedious. The bosses are pretty epic, there are several sidequests that you can attempt to complete, such as fishing, Poe hunting or bug collecting. The world is quite huge and is varied enough so as not to feel boring. The whole game has a dark toneAn awesome, lengthy game with a great story and good characters. There are tons of dungeons for you to discover and this game never becomes tedious. The bosses are pretty epic, there are several sidequests that you can attempt to complete, such as fishing, Poe hunting or bug collecting. The world is quite huge and is varied enough so as not to feel boring. The whole game has a dark tone that is nice to see in a Zelda game. Also, Midna is easily the best companion. You have to play this game! Expand
  71. Nov 20, 2014
    Almost pure perfection
    This game if they invested a little bit of replay value and some extra characters could not just have been great with its story, plot combat and unforgettable characters it could have been extraordinary and get pure fantastic acclaim.
    Almost pure perfection
    This game is one of the true Zelda masterpieces and I have not given it the recognition it deserves it is completely misrepresented by both me and Hyrule Warriors and I need to get a run that's at least partially worthy of it I know it will take plenty of effort but there are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going
  72. Nov 29, 2014
    I love this game,this was one of the first if not, the first zelda game I played and no other zelda game has matched the beauty that this game is.This game was brilliant when I first played and when I came back to it recently,I still love it which shows that old games can be still fun.As a WII game,the controls are, at first,quite clunky but I can forgive since to me, the Wii haas alwaysI love this game,this was one of the first if not, the first zelda game I played and no other zelda game has matched the beauty that this game is.This game was brilliant when I first played and when I came back to it recently,I still love it which shows that old games can be still fun.As a WII game,the controls are, at first,quite clunky but I can forgive since to me, the Wii haas always been a bit clunky but you will get used to it Expand
  73. Dec 16, 2014
    Awesome game. Possibly one of my favourite games ever.
    So much to do in the game, it's wonderful, truly wonderful. Feels like a real, living world. Wish there were more games of this solid quality around.
  74. Nov 26, 2010
    An awesome launch title for the Wii, Twilight Princess may not be as innovative as Wind Waker or as groundbreaking as Ocarina of Time, but it's still a high quality Zelda game, and that means a lot.
  75. Aug 23, 2010
    Certainly takes a while to get going, but when it does it's a cracking adventure, and a stunning Zelda game to boot. While not perfect, it's very easy to pick up, and difficult to put back down. While lacking something that superior Zelda games have, like Ocarina of Time, it's still one of the best Wii games.
  76. Jun 28, 2012
    Once again I find myself loving another Zelda game. Twilight Princess is fantastic in nearly every way. The story is fantastic and filled with characters I absolutely loved, and it brings a new darker, mature setting. It's got some of the best, coolest and weirdest dungeons in the series I've seen thus far, like for instance one isn't really a dungeon, but a mansion with a friendly yetiOnce again I find myself loving another Zelda game. Twilight Princess is fantastic in nearly every way. The story is fantastic and filled with characters I absolutely loved, and it brings a new darker, mature setting. It's got some of the best, coolest and weirdest dungeons in the series I've seen thus far, like for instance one isn't really a dungeon, but a mansion with a friendly yeti family living inside it! Also half way through the dungeon, before you can get the dungeon item, you fight a mini boss, which is a lot of fun to do. The bosses in the game are really cool but also dark and creepy fitting the darker setting excellently, but I found them to be shockingly easy to beat, the only tough one being the final (four part) boss battle, let's put it this way the mini bosses are more difficult to beat then the main bosses. You also get some really cool sections where you can transform into a wolf. The puzzles are as always fantastic, and I found the game almost impossible to put down. This game is also massive, it has a huge world to explore filled with side quests, hidden secrets, and treasure just waiting for you to sink your teeth into, I played it for roughly 36-40 hours and still could go back and find stuff to do. As this is the Wii version it also uses motion controls, aiming with the Wii remote never felt better, and combat is also more fun even if it is just controller waggling XD. And it's a completely mirrored port of the GameCube version, so there's a reason for GameCube owners to test this version out. The soundtrack is fantastic although it's not as great as other Zelda game's. the graphics are awesome most of the time, with fantastic character animations and beautiful locations, but sometimes you looking at dated and bland textures or blurriness. In closing it's a Zelda game so obviously it's fantastic. It's story and setting will suck you in like no other game in the series, and the gameplay has some great new additions. It's just a fantastic game that I recommend to any and all gamers. A must play. Expand
  77. May 15, 2011
    In my mind the best Zelda game. The plot and atmosphere the game creates is essentially brilliant. It honestly feels like it should be a movie, not a game (and I mean that in a good way! this isn't like Final Fantasy!) that being said, it does suffer from what every other 3D Zelda game has suffered from and that is that some sections (ESPECIALLY the temples) drag on WAAY too long. It'sIn my mind the best Zelda game. The plot and atmosphere the game creates is essentially brilliant. It honestly feels like it should be a movie, not a game (and I mean that in a good way! this isn't like Final Fantasy!) that being said, it does suffer from what every other 3D Zelda game has suffered from and that is that some sections (ESPECIALLY the temples) drag on WAAY too long. It's just puzzle after puzzle after puzzle and it's so boring, so frustrating and so unnecessary. Besides that, this is one of the best Wii games, and like I said the best Zelda. Expand
  78. Jul 22, 2013
    The first Zelda game I played and it did not disappoint! One of he many aspects I like in videogames is the darkness in it. Twilight Princess is full of dark moments, with the Arbiter's Grounds and the Palace of Twilight being my favourite examples with dark themes, even though most of the game is fairly dark. The graphics look REALLY and the game introduced some of my favouriteThe first Zelda game I played and it did not disappoint! One of he many aspects I like in videogames is the darkness in it. Twilight Princess is full of dark moments, with the Arbiter's Grounds and the Palace of Twilight being my favourite examples with dark themes, even though most of the game is fairly dark. The graphics look REALLY and the game introduced some of my favourite characters in the Zelda franchise, such as Midna and Zant (The Postman is also getting a mention because you can't disregard a guy who does his job well!) i also LOVED the wolf mechanic since wolves are my favourite animals and who wouldn't love clawing and biting your enemies to death! But there is something about this game that really isn't appealing to me but I'm not sure what it is. The game starts of REALLY slow (and stays that way until you get the Master Sword which is after THREE sungeons and vanishing all of the Twilight from Hyrule!) Some sidequests are pretty annoning (that game in Castle Town with the clawshots. Anyone?) Some of the main missions are pretty boring. (Oh look there's an owl statue. Let's take that away with the Dominion Rod. Oh look a book. GREAT! Wait, I have to get more of these things!?...) and some of the dungeons are pretty irritating (City in the Sky is pretty irritating but the Lakebed Temple just takes the cake which seem to be a theme is Zelda games with Water temples being so annoying!) But Twilight Princess is still a great game and you should definitely play it! Expand
  79. Mar 25, 2011
    This game is great! The graphics are awesome, the gameplay is amazing, and the RPG elements (including: multiple items to discover, health potions, and sand-box) are completely showing. Great boss fights mean this is an all-round complete, and crystal clear, addition to the Zelda series.
  80. Jul 15, 2011
    In video games industry there is a conflict saying that video games aren't at all "ART" while other say they're ART. In my words this Zelda game proves all the idiots of the industry saying that games aren't ART they are wrong.Twilight Princess beautiful and gorgeous and hell of a fun game with great puzzles and confusing dungeons. While there isn't replay value, you will enjoy theIn video games industry there is a conflict saying that video games aren't at all "ART" while other say they're ART. In my words this Zelda game proves all the idiots of the industry saying that games aren't ART they are wrong.Twilight Princess beautiful and gorgeous and hell of a fun game with great puzzles and confusing dungeons. While there isn't replay value, you will enjoy the landscapes and heroic and sticky music. Twilight princess is above and shoulder to almost any game. Expand
  81. Apr 13, 2011
    This is my favorite Zelda game of all the series but i havent had the chance to play Ocarina of Time yet.Wind Waker is a close second but its not the best.Twilight Princess is an awsome adventure game that you will never want to stop playing.
  82. Apr 30, 2011
    Story (9/10)
    Story(10/10)
    The story is well written, straight-forward, as well as filled with many dark secrets and questions. It takes you to many, many environments like deserts, underwater temples, snowy mountains, with many medieval themed settings. Graphics (8/10) The graphics were, and to this day; probably the best graphics in a wii game of all time. The textures are sharp, the
    Story (9/10)
    Story(10/10)
    Graphics (8/10)
    The graphics were, and to this day; probably the best graphics in a wii game of all time. The textures are sharp, the polygons are plentiful and lighting is accurate. Although the bloom sometimes make it TOO soft; blending foreground objects with background objects.
    Gameplay (9/10)
    There are many chests of goodies to find around the game, many tools that are gained throughout the story, and the wii-pointer controls bring a perspective of accuracy no other game can accomplish. The only problem is that you have to swing the wii remote in order to do attacks with the sword; which i think makes the combat a bit clumsy.
    Sound (7/10)
    The score is both good and lacking. There are some very iconic and original pieces that almost define the entire game; and there are pieces of music that is just plain noise.
    Overall (9/10)
    When looking at the game as a whole; the pros easily weigh out the cons. If you like a good story; this game will not disappoint
  83. Oct 19, 2013
    This was the first Zelda game that I completed. I would say the most outstanding part is the gameplay the game's packed, there's like a dozen weapons tools which you unlock thorough the game and they keep adding new ways of interacting with the environment, so it never feels repetitive and there's always something new to do. I was disappointed by boss battles they were too easy. A bossThis was the first Zelda game that I completed. I would say the most outstanding part is the gameplay the game's packed, there's like a dozen weapons tools which you unlock thorough the game and they keep adding new ways of interacting with the environment, so it never feels repetitive and there's always something new to do. I was disappointed by boss battles they were too easy. A boss needs to be a boss, not only look like one but also pose an obstacle to the player. I liked the artistic style (pity it's not an HD title). The story is quite simple, yet engaging. Highly recommended game. Expand
  84. Sep 4, 2011
    This game is absolutely amazing! Although the graphics seem a little outdated, the puzzles are really unique, and the story is absolutely fantastic! The story line is so unique I think this could be rivaling some movies and shooter games. Not to mention the game takes 50-70 hours to finish on your first try.
  85. Oct 18, 2011
    yeah....

here we go.... its a new game... but it all feels old its in good light thats what im told but everything just all feels the same....... in my console it looks more to me, like a bland land of stuff thats gimmicky my time spent on the game it made me see.... that i dont really like it all that much i dont think it good as usual i never disliked zelda this way, but thats the
    yeah....

here we go....

its a new game...
    but it all feels old
    its in good light thats what im told
    but everything just all feels the same.......

in my console
    it looks more to me,
    like a bland land
    of stuff thats gimmicky
    my time spent on the game it made me see....

that i dont really like it all that much
    i dont think it good as usual
    i never disliked zelda this way,
    but thats the stuff that not good,
    there is some stuff that is good...

(like) GAMEPLAY

an that is what rly counts
    a-what im sayin is this is t. princess
    not great like M.M
    still...
    its still pretty cool

i think its quite cool
    not normal standards
    but still awesome
    but not much colour
    its just some little blips in the design

if u think its the best zelda
    youd be wrong it is M.M
    and if youre thinkin oot,
    then i wouldnt kill you, and still be pretty

COOL

but tp is very flawed
    and anyways i
    think it a great game
    coulerless but creative
    teee....p

tps a gr8 game..

play it once, u suck play it twice, u still suck play it 3 or... more times and then ur awesome!!! teee peee it rly isnt up too high in my top games but thi is the question what score ya giv-n give it a good score or pummeled to the floor yoooouuuu ya think it need 9 or more (maybe 10) this is some ZELDA!!! play it if ur with meh come an get ur copy wooooah come an get ur copy wooooahhhh come an play it again woooah come and debate mah score.... AGAIN!!!!!!!! what song does this tune into copy the link to find out, or figure it out anyway, this is getting a 9 and an 85% score http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAFNgEZuepA
  86. Nov 8, 2011
    YES! At last, a Wii game that I can enjoy! "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess" is one good looking and good playing game that will appeal very strongly to your gaming senses. Looks cheesy and childish? Then stop trolling and go play your COD.
  87. Sep 18, 2011
    In terms of innovation, this Zelda game really hit the nail on the head. The controls were very interactive, even though there were times they could have been better. The graphics are pretty impressive for the Wii and even more so unlike anything on any other Zelda game before it. The story seems to trail off a little bit and the world feels different but it doesn't disappoint. Easily aIn terms of innovation, this Zelda game really hit the nail on the head. The controls were very interactive, even though there were times they could have been better. The graphics are pretty impressive for the Wii and even more so unlike anything on any other Zelda game before it. The story seems to trail off a little bit and the world feels different but it doesn't disappoint. Easily a classic addition to the Zelda series. It was bewildering to see the world of Hyrule in a different light. The story progresses nicely, there is plenty to do and explore but not an insurmountable amount of item gathering, which is good for my tastes. It is decent in length especially if you try to get 100% and it does boast some challenging levels. Love it or hate it, I think it really comes down to if you like action/adventure games and even more so if you like the Zelda storyline. Although, I personal believe it stands out all on its own. I highly recommend this game. Expand
  88. Oct 8, 2011
    An amazing adventure game, if you play for at least an hour, you'll feel like your in Hyrule. The story is completely brilliant, puzzles are just as, well puzzling, graphics were great, and the level design is so detailed, the whole game blew my mind.
  89. Nov 1, 2011
    Zelda Twilight Princess kicks butt! While starting out slow the game picks up! Like traditional Zelda games in the past Twilight Princess gives you challenging puzzles, mysterious dungeons, damaging weapons, and plenty of twists and turns that will have you coming back for more! Skyward Sword should not disapoint considering Zelda a Link to the Past is my favorite game of all time!
  90. Jan 24, 2013
    To me this was the best Zelda game in the series. The task of getting the master sword was so awesome and unique, it was a lot better than just walking into the temple of time and removing it from the pedestal. The art style is one of my favorites, but what kept this game from receiving a 10 was that it was ported from the GCN and the graphics weren't what they could have been.
  91. Nov 12, 2011
    Twilight Princess gave us so many things that Ocarina of Time instilled, and added enough that resulted in an amazing game. I would be lying if I said this game was a masterpiece because in my opinion, there were some problems in terms of pacing and although the graphics appeared great at some points, at other points, the game was covered with bland textures. Despite this, the more darkerTwilight Princess gave us so many things that Ocarina of Time instilled, and added enough that resulted in an amazing game. I would be lying if I said this game was a masterpiece because in my opinion, there were some problems in terms of pacing and although the graphics appeared great at some points, at other points, the game was covered with bland textures. Despite this, the more darker look of the game fits the darker theme of the game perfectly. Link's wolf form is a very welcome addition, despite some tedious collecting points in the game. The story in Twilight Princess is epic as hell, again revealing a darker side to the series. If I could give this game somewhere between a 9 and 10 on metacritic, I would but I can't so, I will settle for the lesser of the scores, because again the game, at least for me is not considered a masterpiece, but is an amazing experience. Expand
  92. Nov 15, 2011
    If you've never played a Zelda game, pick this up first.

If you've never played a Zelda game, pick this up first.

This is the most awesome Zelda visual style and the coolest story in the series. The game is extremely slow and boring at first, but as soon as you get to the first dungeon, it dramatically picks up. The fire temple boss and heat waves are incredibly beautiful, and Hyrule field is Even bigger than Ocarina of Time. People love to complain about the simple score and lack of voice acting, but to be honest, it wouldn't be Zelda with voice acting, and as long as the music is well written it doesn't matter what instrument is playing it. There are several instances, especially outside of the dungeons where I got stuck, and I even put the game down for awhile, but trust me it is worth looking on the internet for help in these instances because there is so much great content, beautiful environments, and expertly designed puzzles in the game to pass it up. I recommend any version of this game to literally anyone.
  93. Nov 20, 2011
    Gaming all my life since the 2600 days. I've got to say this is one awsome game. I liked to use of wii controls and the graphics are nice for a launch wii title. If you like rpg's and you have a wii pick this one up. Buy It!!
  94. Dec 21, 2011
    This game takes everything that was good about The Legend of Zelda up to this point, expand on it, and throws in a little someting extra. The controls are well mapped and responsive (with the exception of the sword being mapped to shaking the remote, making "lock on and start shaking" an effective strategy), fun and imaginative weapons, and a storyline which is creative and epic in scope.This game takes everything that was good about The Legend of Zelda up to this point, expand on it, and throws in a little someting extra. The controls are well mapped and responsive (with the exception of the sword being mapped to shaking the remote, making "lock on and start shaking" an effective strategy), fun and imaginative weapons, and a storyline which is creative and epic in scope. In all the games in the series, Link has never felt as epic as this, with a huge, expansive world (Hyrule field is so huge it consists of four seperate areas), some of the best music to date, and beautifully orchestrated art direction, while I still consider Ocarina of Time the best game in the series, this is an extremely close second and an absolute blast. Expand
  95. Apr 17, 2012
    This is the best Zelda game I played from Ocarina of Time. Simple. Dot. I'd like more dungeons or quests, but anyway it's a great game, with good graphics and enjoyable characters.
  96. Apr 6, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This is for me the best zelda game ever along with wind waker and ocarina of time. The boses are awsome, i know they are a bit easy to beat but still they'r awsome and the music isn't the best. But this game got the best story ever In a videogame. And the dungeons are awsome. And i think Midna is the coolest helper Link has ever had. This also got what i think is the best evil character ever in a videogame. Every gamer should have this game. Expand
  97. May 19, 2012
    After three playthroughs and about 200 hours of playing this game I've come to my conclusion. It falls down on a few things: -It's too easy. I felt like superman slashing up every enemy in my way, it got annoying because I felt myself looking for a challenge and acting as if some bosses were tough. The puzzles were a bit on the easier side too but still challenging. -Another big letdownAfter three playthroughs and about 200 hours of playing this game I've come to my conclusion. It falls down on a few things: -It's too easy. I felt like superman slashing up every enemy in my way, it got annoying because I felt myself looking for a challenge and acting as if some bosses were tough. The puzzles were a bit on the easier side too but still challenging. -Another big letdown was that the game felt 'empty'. Nearly every reward was rupees and there wasn't much interesting you could do with all your rupees. My wallet was constantly full. Big landscapes with little secrets, just some treasures with worthless rupees. With that said the rest is all wonderfull, awesome and thrilling. Definatly the most epic Zelda experience I've had. They didn't offer a lot new to the game except the wolf aspect, which wasn't really special. They played it safe and made it a traditional Zelda, which is fine with me. But it won't go down as the best Zelda ever. It's still the best game for the Wii though. 9/10 Expand
  98. May 28, 2012
    TP is awesome but not perfect. Zelda games should be way harder. It is impossible to die every enemy even bosses when you are hit only take 1 heart away or less even the main boss which is kind of disappointing. Rupees are everywhere and not many things to spend them on. Some people complain that it is way to linear however I like it the way it is. to enjoy more the experience pass theTP is awesome but not perfect. Zelda games should be way harder. It is impossible to die every enemy even bosses when you are hit only take 1 heart away or less even the main boss which is kind of disappointing. Rupees are everywhere and not many things to spend them on. Some people complain that it is way to linear however I like it the way it is. to enjoy more the experience pass the game with only 3 hearts and only grab rupees from treasure chests and spend them on magic armor. Do not destroy boxes to get rupees or arrows instead buy them at shops so it feels more real. Aside from all this the game has nice graphics interesting side quests and story. What makes this game different than other Zelda games are the hidden skills enhancing the experience to the limit. Expand

An excellent addition (and homage to "Ocarina") to the franchise, and you'll have an enormous amount of fun playing it from start to finish. Get over the fact that the Wii's hardware is simply not as powerful as the other next-gen machines and get into the fact that Twilight Princess is one of the best games you'll play this year.
  2. It truly is, in my opinion, the best and longest Zelda ever made. With nearly 70 hours of playtime committed and more still to do, I cant think of a better experience or value this holiday season.
    Truly fantastic. It's not a reinvention of the genre like Ocarina was -- but it's much better, because it takes all its predecessors' raw ideas, perfects them, and creates an experience that's at once new and familiar. It's rare to find a launch game that truly justifies the purchase of a new console, but this is precisely that.