The Simpsons Game Wii

1. LarryS-A.
    Jan 5, 2008
    I don't see why people are being so hard on this game. I found it fun, innovative, and absolutely hilarious! Any time where the game slips up, (poor camera, short game) the comedy makes up for it, with tons of great refrences, and flawless voice acting. If you are a simpsons fan, this is a must!!!
  2. Daniel
    Sep 13, 2008
    This game was Dam! Good. I can't believe anyone would give this game anything below a 7. I mean it doesn't deserve a 9 but upgrades tons of levels the humor dead on makes me feel like i was in a episode. Only thing i didn't like,the split screen for the coop. They should have only incorporated split when characters venture far apart. I hope to see a conclusion.

#39 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007
#5 Most Shared Wii Game of 2007

1. Play Magazine
    Untimately, though, The Simpsons lives and dies on the strength of its gameplay and here it doesn't particularly shine. [Nov 2007, p.64]
  2. The chuckles along the way make it worth the trouble for fans, but if you don’t know Arman Tamzarian from Disco Stu, most of the game’s redeeming elements will fall on deaf, bored ears.
  3. If nothing else, this playful romp packs enough in-jokes for both Simpsons fans and gamers in general that it’s definitely worth playing through at least once.