2.4

1. Dec 26, 2010
    Horrible controls with the wii-chucks and tends to be laggy for some reason. But game play is easy and entertaining though. If it keeps the wife and kid happy who am I to complain.
  2. Apr 22, 2011
    Ok, I agree with you guys now, this game sucks, but you can still get SOME fun out of it before it breaks on you, and while some parts are very well done, like being at your job and social interactions, most of the game is a big buggy mess.
  3. Jul 25, 2013
    The Sims 3 is a fun game, but, it is glitchy, and, for those of us that are using the Wii version and don't have a Wii internet connection, there isn't even the slightest hope to get a fixed version. Some of the glitches I have gotten while playing this game are that: after a certain amount of time, even if you have enough space and money, you aren't allowed to buy anything; things can getThe Sims 3 is a fun game, but, it is glitchy, and, for those of us that are using the Wii version and don't have a Wii internet connection, there isn't even the slightest hope to get a fixed version. Some of the glitches I have gotten while playing this game are that: after a certain amount of time, even if you have enough space and money, you aren't allowed to buy anything; things can get stuck under the fridge and cause the fridge to be permanently shut, along with being unable to move or sell the fridge; my sims not being able to enter the restaurant, even when it's 24 hours a day, and, there are probably many more I am missing. It's not the worst game ever, and it's certainly addictive, but becomes very frustrating when you have to drive to the fancy restaurant every single time you want to feed your sims, or else force your vegetarians to get sick eating hot dogs. Expand
  4. Jul 13, 2013
    Now they've fixed almost all of the bugs. The framerate is so bad that its working my wii to the max. If you build walls on the inside with doors they will not be able to get through. If they did added all features like they did for PC, it would make the wii suffer. Don't buy it. Might be rentable.
  5. Jun 21, 2012
    Look, I love and play all kinds of game (even lots of movie games), but this game, out of all the hundreds of games I have ever played, is the worst, most unfinished, pile of absolute crud that I have ever had the misfortune to pay $50 for (I know the price has lowered, but I bought it at release). Where to begin? The game lags and freezes constantly to almost unplayable levels, it makesLook, I love and play all kinds of game (even lots of movie games), but this game, out of all the hundreds of games I have ever played, is the worst, most unfinished, pile of absolute crud that I have ever had the misfortune to pay $50 for (I know the price has lowered, but I bought it at release). Where to begin? The game lags and freezes constantly to almost unplayable levels, it makes your make abnormal sounds, non-stop glitches are abound, textures take years to load, and overall, it feel like EA got finished with 10% of the game and then just said, "Good enough, people will buy it!" and then shipped it with a full price tag. Is it worth the $50? NO! Will it be worth $5 someday? Maybe...but just to see how bad it is. Do I have anything good to say about it? Well one thing: Walking around town as a hot female sim in your bikini...that was nice. Collapse
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Official Nintendo Magazine UK
    Mar 6, 2011
    Simply drawing four walls to make make a room takes you an eternity. [Jan 2011, p.77]
  2. Nintendo Gamer
    Feb 6, 2011
    Clumsily executed port. [Christmas 2010, p.60]
  3. Jan 3, 2011
    Featuring an open gameplay, fans will like the new features and oversee the technical disaster.