8.6

1. Feb 13, 2011
    I love it and wii controls make it better. The good! You feel like an ace pilot who dominates the sky. Planes are customisable and can fit your style. Good story and works along with the movie, when you watch the movie you can't help but think ya that's me who owns the sky. Awesome. The bad. I want more levels, more epic battles. Ace combat series is known for that, no matter howI love it and wii controls make it better. The good! You feel like an ace pilot who dominates the sky. Planes are customisable and can fit your style. Good story and works along with the movie, when you watch the movie you can't help but think ya that's me who owns the sky. Awesome. The bad. I want more levels, more epic battles. Ace combat series is known for that, no matter how much they give you, you just want more. Hope a sequel comes out, ill pay 50$ no hesitation. Oh ya, if your a wii control fan you'll love it easy to get carried away and flinch right before you hammer into the ground. Expand

1. The best thing about The Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces is that it makes you feel like a badass ace pilot. [Jan 2010, p.87]
    After years of waiting for a truly standout flight game on Wii, XSEED has really delivered with Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces. Mixing in dozens of different mission types within the game's 18 stages, the Project Aces team puts a more arcade-inspired anime spin on its typical flight engine, and the result is a truly rewarding one.
  3. A great package. The unique control scheme is unique and effective, providing a sense of connection with your aircraft that mere button-pressing cannot. The story, told both with fantastic movies and via in-flight dialogue, is great; while confusing at times, it has requisite twist and turns just like the film.