7.8

1. Jan 30, 2012
    I really enjoyed the multiplayer levels a lot. My friend got the sniper rifle and I used the tank. Buyer beware: LOTS OF BLOOD. My little brother had to leave the room after a few minutes. He still has nightmares about what he saw. But in the game's defense, I think it was very anatomically correct about everything it showed. Organs are nothing to be ashamed of. Great game, thanks Blizzard! Expand
  2. May 13, 2011
    I have to say I enjoyed this game very much. The combat system was perfect for the Wii controls. The boss battles were engaging and fun. The unlockables were great and all for $40!! Worth every penny. I just wish it was a little longer, but im playing back through it on a harder difficulty. Pick it up! I bet you'll dig it.
  3. May 24, 2011
    These are wonderful! Thank you for sharing gucci handbags on sale coach bags cheap gucci outlet Discount Gucci Gucci 2011 New Perhaps this is one of the most interesting blogs that I have ever seen. Interesting article, Funny comment. Keep it up!Perhaps this is one of the most interesting blogs that I have ever seen. Interesting article, Funny comment. Keep it up!

1. Jul 20, 2011
    On the whole, Thor: God of Thunder is probably only going to be for people who are seriously hardcore about their Thor, as it's clear the Wii version did not get the lion's share of the development resources.
  2. Jun 13, 2011
    This game only confirms our anti-Thor prejudice. He IS crap. [June 2011, p.64]
  3. Jun 8, 2011
    Despite Thor: God of Thunder's terrible movie-gameness, I cannot totally bring myself to hate it; after all, I legitimately enjoyed the combat. Sure, it wasn't "good" by any accepted definition, but I did find it fun. Unfortunately, the rest of the game is just unqualified terrible.